Bigfoot Makes House Calls?

Woodslore

A woman who used to live only about a half mile from me had a mental breakdown because she was always seeing "people" in her garbage & looking into her house. She lived alone & had no idea what was happening. She would run out of the house in the middle of the night, (once in her gown, with no coat when it was sleeting), & show up at a neighbor's, yelling & beating on the door.

It got so bad that her daughter had her put in a nursing home for her protection. I wanted to tell her who/what it was, but it wouldn't have been any comfort to her, and she loves being in the home.

So these may be looking for food at other places, but just not here.

No, I have never found anything killed here, but there have been several limb twists on cedar trees. I found one recently that was about 10 feet high. It was broken, so it's possible that it was something else that caused it, but I can't imagine what it was. Most are twisted backwards, but not broken.

What state are you in?

Guest Yeti1974

I second that. Would love to know what state Sasfooty is in, if she cares to share it.

Thanks too for sharing your perspective on surveliance cams at home versus Bigfoot. I too have thought of investing, but may not now after hearing what you've tried.

Plus, I'm not even sure there's activity around my house, but I have my suspicions.

Guest midnightwalker1

This is something that I have given a lot of thought to.

They aren't here for food, although they will pick fruit from the trees, & dig my sweet potatoes or help themselves to fresh corn when it's there. I don't think they would do it if they didn't know I don't mind, though.

Before they realized that we knew they were here, they would take the lid off the horse feed barrel & eat some occasionally, but they never do it now. Also, I have chickens & they have never bothered them. They certainly don't get enough to sustain them long term.

This area has abundant food all year from a particular kind of agriculture, & it must be the reason that this group are never especially hungry.

I think they come here because they know I like them & would never betray them. Maybe a human that likes them is some kind of novelty, or maybe they just think I'm crazy & want to see what I'll come up with next. Whatever it is, it's not food that brings them here.

Food is certainly one of the reasons but entertainment can often be the big reason. Bigfoot TV equals People.

Plus, I'm not even sure there's activity around my house, but I have my suspicions.

If you want to find out, & have time to stay up half the night listening, (with an open mind) I recommend a bionic ear. I used to sit at an upstairs window until about 2:30 almost every morning listening to them.

I had a kitten that used to come by & dig his claws into my foot while I was cooking. One night, he did it, & I yelled "Stop". He came back a couple of times, & I said it every time. Later that night, there was a funny, muffled voice outside saying "stop.... stop.... stop.... stop." It was worth what the ear cost just to hear that.

I'm in the South, but I'd rather not say where.

Guest COGrizzly

Why would you rather not say where you live? I live in Eagle-Vail Colorado. What's the big deal. I've seen "footprints" that could not be explained by several who are familiar with tracks. You're seeing a 15-17 foot sasquatch loking into your window. And posted a nifty photo via your avatar. Sout eh? South what? In THE south? South of a certain state? Why so ELUSIVE? I think yer Sasquatch him/herself. You shaved, didn't you?

Why would you rather not say where you live? I live in Eagle-Vail Colorado. What's the big deal. I've seen "footprints" that could not be explained by several who are familiar with tracks. You're seeing a 15-17 foot sasquatch loking into your window. And posted a nifty photo via your avatar. Sout eh? South what? In THE south? South of a certain state? Why so ELUSIVE? I think yer Sasquatch him/herself. You shaved, didn't you?

I don't think for a minute that it was 17 feet tall. I don't know how it got up there, but it was there. Believe it or not, I don't care.

And I don't owe it to you or anybody else to explain where I live, nor do I care where you live.

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest Yeti1974

Is it possible the BF might have been standing away a bit from the window--that way, even though the window is high off the ground, you were still able to see it?

Thanks again for the suggestions.

Is it possible the BF might have been standing away a bit from the window--that way, even though the window is high off the ground, you were still able to see it?

There's a tree about 20 feet from the window, but I don't think it's strong enough to hold something that big. There has to be a reasonable explanation, but I don't know what it is.

Just a thought Sasfooty, you said you had to turn the picture over to get it to make sense right. Any chance BF might have been on the roof. I know it sounds crazy and unbelievable but still a thought. Could it have been on the roof and leaned over the edge and looked in? how far might it be from that window to the roof? Not saying this is how, or what happen just throwing out an idea. Plus funny to think of BF on the roof of someones house looking down.

No offense but the whole thing sounds pretty incredible. Especially how they counter everything you do and you won't even give us a state. I mean, in all honesty what harm does revealing the state do? Any southern state is large enough that you could be anywhere within hundreds upon hundred of square miles. These are the situations that are frustrating.

Guest midnightwalker1

I take it you've never played with this picture much. Just take a little experience bringing these guys out. Here's your avatar pic. Kind of creepy.

post-674-041119900 1287066062_thumb.jpg

post-674-093313800 1287066148_thumb.png

Edited by midnightwalker1

Woodslore, I don't know. Maybe, but he would have had to be in a really precarious position, because that part of the roof is steep. If another one was up there hanging on to his feet, it might have been possible. I have heard them on other parts of the roof, where it isn't so steep. It's hard to imagine how he could have done it, but we have to remember that they have extreme physical strength, & climbing talent that would put a squirrel to shame.

Another thought that we had was that he could have been standing on the shoulders of another one, & it does appear that there are fingers on the window sill in the enhanced picture.. Still, they would both have had to be pretty tall.

I can't imagine how he could have been upside down, and maybe he wasn't. I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything pertaining to it. I like the picture better that way, & it's just an avatar.

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest midnightwalker1

I can't see much other that two dots and maybe a glare off a bald head/helmet right above that.

Yep. Not sure what to make of this shot. Almost looks like a head with a cooking pot over it...unless the pot is being reflected in the window with this face appearing from the outside behind the reflection

Edited by midnightwalker1