Bigfoot Makes House Calls?

Woodslore

I take it you've never played with this picture much. Just take a little experience bringing these guys out. Here's your avatar pic. Kind of creepy.

Thanks, MNW! That's fantastic!!!

No, I've never tried to do anything to it myself. I do good just to get one cropped & posted.

That big yellow spot above the eyes was a smudge on the window. It was in a bad place, & made me wish I kept my windows cleaner.

So if the shine on Grievous' forhead is actually on his mouth except it's a smudge on the window flipping it gives us two dots in the lower portion of the picture. Amazing.

Guest midnightwalker1

Actually I think the pic should not be flipped. I think that pot-like thing is a reflection of something in the room but you can let us know. BUT did you see the second face in the background to the left...kind of hidden. Just wanted to see if anyone noticed. It seems to have that same pot looking head. They're potheads if you will...LOL. So the question is whether these are objects in the room reflecting on the glass with perhaps these faces on the outside appearing behind the reflections and perfectly aligned with these pots

Edited by midnightwalker1

Well I think she said she flipped it around. This means you have to flip is again to get to the original image. Matrixing is what I chalk this stuff up to.

So if the shine on Grievous' forhead is actually on his mouth except it's a smudge on the window flipping it gives us two dots in the lower portion of the picture. Amazing.

I knew better than to start something like this, but I guess I just never learn.

It would have been easier to lie & say the window is 6 feet above the ground, & something came up & posed for a picture, & not mention that I flipped it or that there was a smudge on the window. But it is whatever it is, & it was where it was, & the truth is the truth, and I'm not a liar. So deal with it.

This kind of crap is the reason that there is so much knowledge out here that has never been made public, and probably never will be. The public can't see the truth when it stares them in the face, so they go blindly along ridiculing & trying to discredit anything that they don't understand. And then you wonder why we are "secretive". "AMAZING!" <_<

I know literally dozens of people that know a lot more than I do, but they never say a word because of this.

Well, maybe someday I'll learn, too, but until I do, enjoy yourself.

Edited by Sasfooty

Sasfooty, I am sorry you feel this way. I am also sorry for asking about the photo. If I would have know this might have happen I would not have asked or asked in a private message. I am sorry for opening a can of stress here. It was my intention just to learn more about encounters of BF and people in their homes. I am sorry.

This kind of crap is the reason that there is so much knowledge out here that has never been made public, and probably never will be.

What kind of crap do you mean? Folks are asking simple questions; you're claiming something extraordinary. You're answering questions as best you can. What's the problem?

I think your photo is perhaps best explained by an owl: forward-facing reflective eyes, well off the ground. I would rule owls out first before I went with a bigfooty explanation. That said, even if we could confirm that the photo is of an owl, that would not explain the other experiences you claim. Just hang in there and answer questions. Some people won't believe you no matter what you write, but if you get all "tortured victim" then I suspect even more will doubt your claims.

Understand that with every claim of regular visitation by bigfoots - and every person you know who knows they exist - the entire phenomenon becomes more difficult to accept without some corroborating evidence. You have produced a photo of what looks like two little lights in a window. That could be a photo of a bigfoot, but the photo itself does not provide enough information to substantiate that claim.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I asked for you to try to get photos in light. You said that Sasquatch manages to avoid any and all traps. Except you with a listening device at the window. So what stops you from spot lighting and taking a picture when they're close?

Then I say that people are matrixing on the picture. Seeing something where there is no resolution or detail. So I matrix what I saw.

I'm sorry you feel attacked but I'm not being unreasonable here. You claim they are always there. So maybe you should hose down the yard at dusk to get prints. Or spread some flour around. These things aren't invisible. Find some way to get evidence. Of all the chance encounters and blobsquatches I find it hardest to believe that regular visitation yields no evidence.

Further you refuse to give any additional information. Everyone should be asking the questions I am. Always be skeptical. Folks that take your word without any information such as location, time of year, or even the whole picture are pretty much taking it hook line and sinker. FYI I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale if anyone is interested.

You could very well be 100% truthful. You could also be 100% deceptive. We can't know that because you are nothing more than a name on a screen to us to you have to give us a little more information if you want us to take what you have to say seriously.

Edited by Colossus

What kind of crap do you mean?

I mean people that get all bent out of shape because I don't want to say where I live, & then have nothing to add to the rest of the discussion except sarcasm. I was talking to one person & meant no disrespect to anyone else. (Especially Woodslore. Sorry about muddying up your thread.)

I think your photo is perhaps best explained by an owl: forward-facing reflective eyes, well off the ground.

It does kind of look like an owl, doesn't it? The only problem with that theory is that an owl that size would be even more incredible than a BF & would have had to be hovering like a hummingbird. The head almost fills up the whole window. I can't reach it to measure, but I think it's about 26 inches wide.

I never gave a thought to claiming it as proof. It's just a picture that I took, that I personally think was a BF & thought it would make a neat avatar. I don't think everybody should agree with that opinion, but there is no need for someone with their feather ruffled to try to start a fight over it.

Makes me glad that I didn't post any other pictures, & I will definitely remember.

Understand that with every claim of regular visitation by bigfoots - and every person you know who knows they exist - the entire phenomenon becomes more difficult to accept without some corroborating evidence.

I guess I don't understand... Why would other people knowing that they exist make it more difficult to accept without evidence?

I have long since given up the idea that I can get proof, & have almost gotten to the point that I don't care. Proof is kind of a subjective thing anyway. It takes a lot more of it for some people than others. Once you have accepted that what you are hearing & seeing is not bear, wolf, dog, insane human, or where ever your imagination leads you, you can think "OK, maybe it is BF". Then, if you stop trying to rationalize away all the evidence that shows up, & accept it for what is, you are ready to move on to "knowing".

That's one of the problems that faces those that are trying to "get proof". Something that they have seen, heard, smelled, & deeply experienced, can be profound proof to them, but nothing but wild claims to someone that didn't experience it. No matter how much proof science eventually comes up with, nobody will ever truly know until they have experienced it for themselves.

Guest midnightwalker1

What kind of crap do you mean? Folks are asking simple questions; you're claiming something extraordinary. You're answering questions as best you can. What's the problem?

I think your photo is perhaps best explained by an owl: forward-facing reflective eyes, well off the ground. I would rule owls out first before I went with a bigfooty explanation. That said, even if we could confirm that the photo is of an owl, that would not explain the other experiences you claim. Just hang in there and answer questions. Some people won't believe you no matter what you write, but if you get all "tortured victim" then I suspect even more will doubt your claims.

Understand that with every claim of regular visitation by bigfoots - and every person you know who knows they exist - the entire phenomenon becomes more difficult to accept without some corroborating evidence. You have produced a photo of what looks like two little lights in a window. That could be a photo of a bigfoot, but the photo itself does not provide enough information to substantiate that claim.

Doesn't look like any owl to me. Not sure what it is but it **** sure isn't an owl imho...but when I cover what looks to be a chin then maybe. But what say you about the Easter Island Head on the left. LOL Who knows or who cares. Interesting pic that really doesn't prove anything and is kind of off topic at this point

Edited by midnightwalker1

So what stops you from spot lighting and taking a picture when they're close?

What stops me is the fact that I can't spend 24 hours a day sitting with a camera (turned on) in one hand & the other on a light switch. They don't just come strolling out & wait around for a picture taking session. Apparently, one of the most important goals of their lives is to not have their picture taken.

Most of the times when I see one, I usually only see half of one standing behind a tree, or one dashing across a clearing. I have only once seen one when I had a (running) camera. The window pictures were all accidents, & I had no idea that anything was there. I got one video two days after I got the night vision, & I was holding the camera, but didn't know that what I was filming was BFs. (And, no, I won't show you the video. And no, I'm making no claims.) Just explaining how nearly impossible it is to get pictures. After that video, I was never again able to even see one when I had the camera in my hand.

I did get a few more videos, but that was only from leaving the camera sitting out running & now that doesn't work either. These videos were extremely short & of poor quality, & would in no way constitute any kind of proof.

So maybe you should hose down the yard at dusk to get prints. Or spread some flour around. These things aren't invisible. Find some way to get evidence. Of all the chance encounters and blobsquatches I find it hardest to believe that regular visitation yields no evidence.

They also are very careful to not leave prints. Hosing down the yard is useless because we have grass, & they are not idiots that would walk through flour or anything else that would leave prints. I walk around all over the place in boots, not caring how many prints I leave, & almost never leave any. So an intelligent being that is barefooted, & is meticulous about it, certainly doesn't leave many. However, I do have a few pictures of some prints. Some from last winter's snow, & some in the mud at the stock pond where they were drinking. Again, they aren't proof of anything except that I got a picture of prints of something in the mud. Also, I have other things to do besides walking around looking for prints for no good reason.

Further you refuse to give any additional information. Folks that take your word without any information such as location, time of year, or even the whole picture are pretty much taking it hook line and sinker. You could very well be 100% truthful. You could also be 100% deceptive.

So, don't "take it". I don't care if you or anyone else believes a word of it. Sift through it, keep anything that interests you, throw the rest out. Throw it all out. I'm not selling anything, just giving some of my experiences for whatever they are worth. If they aren't worth anything, they didn't cost anything, so you haven't lost anything.

I fail to see why it is so important to you to know my location. If I were to tell you that I'm in Florida, or Tennessee, or wherever, what possible difference would it make? The time of year was January, although I have no idea why that is important either, except that it shows that the eyes weren't fireflies.

I will not give my location because some of my friends were willing to give their location on the internet & years later, still have BF hunters sneaking around their property. You can piece together a lot of info about someone on forums if you make an effort. There are a lot of weirdos out there, & I don't want them here. Not implying that you are one of them, but you aren't the only person reading this. OK?

Edited by Sasfooty

I admit I have been acting kind of douchey about this. My apologies. I usually don't let my emotions get the better of me, or try not too. I get anxious when there is possible evidence so close. Trust me, I'd hate to prove you wrong. I've never had an experience and I don't know for myself. I can't know as there are no reported sightings of sasquatch down on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. So I have no way to know anything. I believe they exist and that it is only a matter of time. So please excuse my actions. I was chomping at the bit rather hard and I shouldn't have. I'm sorry.