Bigfoot Makes House Calls?

Woodslore

Keep an eye out for those cedar breaks, I found hairs on those before.

I would like to check out the last one I found, but it is so high that I would have to take a ladder out there to get close enough. I had several pics that were taken a few years ago, but I can't find them. I think they may have disappeared when my old computer died.

One of the old twists that is really good might still be there so I can get another picture. It was a small limb, but it was bent nearly all the way back, and wasn't broken. I don't understand how they can do that.

Maybe I should take the ladder & see if I can find any hair on the new one.

Sasfooty, dont worry too much about what people say, if you know what you are experiencing, that is what is important.

I have been called a LOT of things during my life because my parents have had weird events happen at their place for 40 plus years, and I have had a few questionables in the 12 I have lived here. From the time I saw a footprint at the age of seven, I knew there was something out there. I dont get too worked up at other peoples opinions, just kind of go with the flow. :) Honest debate (like saskeptic) is good and makes one THINK, thats for sure.

I generally dont get too involved with the conversations though I do update in the Minnesota section of sightings when something occurs that is a little "off".

Because you just never know when it actually might be the missing piece to the puzzle.

I have enjoyed reading your posts, and hope you will continue to post.

Thank you, Maggie. It's nice to hear from somebody on the knower side of the discussion. It's easy to forget that some people haven't seen the things that we have & might find it hard to believe.

I like to argue when I know what I'm arguing about, & if saskeptic wasn't asking all those questions, I wouldn't have anyone to argue with. It's fun, (but don't tell him.) :D

first off

i just love the title of this thread :rolleyes::lol:

Thank you I thought it was pretty good myself.

Second I am no expert far from it. I have never seen a BF I have seen little in that line actually. I am extremely fascinated by all this. I think Sasfooty you have and are doing well. I myself would be scared if this was happening to my house. I would, as i am sure would were at first, want some understanding for this. I have tried to think of a suggestion to help and to tell you the truth I have no serious one. the only one I have is try inviting one inside the house. Though this is more one of those joke ideas a person gets from racking their brain to much. Whatever happens I wish you luck.

Though another strange thought have you or anyone ever slept out in a tent in your yard and had this happen, or other strange things? Or has it happen when you may have had others over? Just curious you don't need to answer. I am just interested in this particular part of behavior about BF. I can't really explain why just am.

Admin

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I asked for you to try to get photos in light. You said that Sasquatch manages to avoid any and all traps. Except you with a listening device at the window. So what stops you from spot lighting and taking a picture when they're close?

Then I say that people are matrixing on the picture. Seeing something where there is no resolution or detail. So I matrix what I saw.

I'm sorry you feel attacked but I'm not being unreasonable here. You claim they are always there. So maybe you should hose down the yard at dusk to get prints. Or spread some flour around. These things aren't invisible. Find some way to get evidence. Of all the chance encounters and blobsquatches I find it hardest to believe that regular visitation yields no evidence.

Further you refuse to give any additional information. Everyone should be asking the questions I am. Always be skeptical. Folks that take your word without any information such as location, time of year, or even the whole picture are pretty much taking it hook line and sinker. FYI I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale if anyone is interested.

You could very well be 100% truthful. You could also be 100% deceptive. We can't know that because you are nothing more than a name on a screen to us to you have to give us a little more information if you want us to take what you have to say seriously.

Best post in this thread so far! Don't sell yourself short....

The only one I have is try inviting one inside the house.

Heh...I've thought of that, but then I thought ..."What if he took me up on the offer? And even worse, what if he got the wrong idea (know what I mean?) from my invitation?" Do you really think I should? :unsure::o

Though another strange thought have you or anyone ever slept out in a tent in your yard and had this happen, or other strange things?

We slept in the camper one night after the house had been sprayed for termites. About 10:00, I was sitting on the couch reading, & heard what sounded like five fingers "thump, thump, thump, thump, thump" on the outside of the camper, exactly behind where I was sitting. I have to admit that was a little creepy.

Another night our son spent the night here, & slept in the camper. He was complaining the next morning about acorns & hickory nuts falling out of the tree and keeping him awake during the night. I asked him how acorns & hickory nuts managed to fall from an elm tree, because that was the kind of tree the camper was parked under. He said "Do you think it could have been a squirrel?"

Edited by Sasfooty

Heh...I've thought of that, but then I thought ..."What if he took me up on the offer? And even worse, what if he got the wrong idea (know what I mean?) from my invitation?" Do you really think I should? :unsure::o

No as I said just one of those funny thoughts people get

I admit I have been acting kind of douchey about this. My apologies. I usually don't let my emotions get the better of me, or try not too. I get anxious when there is possible evidence so close. Trust me, I'd hate to prove you wrong. I've never had an experience and I don't know for myself. I can't know as there are no reported sightings of sasquatch down on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. So I have no way to know anything. I believe they exist and that it is only a matter of time. So please excuse my actions. I was chomping at the bit rather hard and I shouldn't have. I'm sorry.

Sorry, Colossus, but I missed this post until just now. I'm a long way from the Mississippi coast, but I have heard reports of BFs not all that far from you in Mississippi. I also read somewhere about some that were seen in the Fla Panhandle on a beach. There are probably some a lot closer than you think.

I'm sorry about being so touchy, too. I should have told you from the beginning why I didn't want to say where I live.

Guest ajciani

Sasfooty, is there any particular time of year they seem to come around your place? Also, do different years seem to have different activity levels?

Guest Yeti1974

Sasfooty, another inquiry: When you left the night vision camera on unattended, how did you leave it? Was it in a window facing out, or outside?

Is there anything you might recommend if I wanted to try this, given your experience?

And BTW, I'd love to see the pictures of prints that you have.

You can't imagine how incredibly athletic, and fast they are. Cats are slow & clumsy compared to them.

I have always wondered about this, I often wonder if they sometimes take to the trees when trailed, and while we are busy on the ground, they are watching from above........

Twenty Questions is about over, so if you have anymore, better make them good ones.

Why so testy? I'm honestly trying to better understand your experience, and I have not made the slightest disparaging remark about that experience.

Guest midnightwalker1

ah yes a habitation(sp)experience. Next time someone has one of these

can you mix it up a bit, instead of relying on the same old tired claims.

He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when your awake, he "refuses" to

leave tracks or scat or anything. It can identify what kind of camera you

are using.

How bout next time the quatch waves at you when it tosses dung at your front door.

At least that would be original.

sorry folks I am done with this. And yes Saskeptic I think its an owl as well.

dav

I guess the native americans that lived right alongside them and claimed the same are just same old crazies as well. You folks that refuse to believe what native americans have reported for hundreds of years are just a tad arrogant. I can tell you for a fact that this **** happens all the time. I know several folks that butt up against forests or wooded areas that have this happening. It's not like it's this rocket science event. It's a sas that either is opportunistic (tagging some readily available food) or looking for entertainment (let's watch the humans). The folks that take this stance are obviously very green and I don't mean that in an environmentally conscious way.

Edited by midnightwalker1

It's not like it's this rocket science event. It's a sas that either is opportunistic (tagging some readily available food) or looking for entertainment (let's watch the humans). The folks that take this stance are obviously very green and I don't mean that in an environmentally conscious way.

Please expand on this, cause I kind of took this as a slap in the face. Are you saying the people who take these stances are "green" as you put it? Cause that's how I read it. If that wasn't your intent sorry for the reaction.

Edited by Woodslore