Finding Bigfoot Season 2

Guest Forbig

Forgot to add, I also liked the mouths hanging open of the cast members at the community meeting when the son of Jerry Crew brought in the framed cast of the first BF road tracks. Also, Gimlin seemed relaxed, honest, accurate and convinced of that the morphology of the biped was inconsistent with anything he had ever seen and wouldn't have pulled the trigger unless violently attacked.

That was a great moment.

Guest wild eyed willy

I didn't get to see the whole show, but It was awsome to get the first hand account from Bob and even better to see him explain it on site.

Bob was easy to believe and the opportunity they had to ride there with him was a once in a life time thing.

I never knew what bob looked like and it was nice to put a face to the name.

I enjoyed what I got to see of the show and I look forward to more episodes.

Why is no mention of the Erickson project or Dr. Ketchum's report? They could say something with out getting into detail.

Remember...MM is shown lecturing the Erickson trailer...he may not be at legal liberty to say anything at this point.

I hope that whoever posted the original series on YouTube can do it again for this one.

I just checked YouTube and the accounts that posted the Season2 premier have been terminated already. I just realized I'm not even getting Animal Planet anymore since Dish changed the programming but I'm paying extra for NatGeo. :angry:

Any place else it might show up while I wait for the DVD or iTunes?

BFF Patron

Too bad I noted it was working fine around earlier in the evening. They tend to quash that stuff pretty fast.

Guest runswithwinchester

I just checked YouTube and the accounts that posted the Season2 premier have been terminated already. I just realized I'm not even getting Animal Planet anymore since Dish changed the programming but I'm paying extra for NatGeo. :angry:

Wouldn't animal planet have the video of season2 on their website now.

BFF Patron

You could subscribe to them on amazon last season per episode for a couple bucks.....don't see that option this year. Only trailers are available at Animal Planet last I checked......I'm sure they will have Season Packages at seasons end though.

Why is no mention of the Erickson project or Dr. Ketchum's report? They could say something with out getting into detail.

Because it has nothing to do with the BFRO. You're not even allowed to comment about them on their message board. They are the competition, so to speak.

The account that had the video I posted yesterday is still working just fine. http://youtu.be/oL0X9njSpxY

They also have the entire Season 1: http://www.youtube.com/user/ParanormRUs4#p/c/FA15A2BE45AE5212

Edited by Sasquatch

BFF Patron
...and will do wonders to bring some public awareness that bigfooters aren't a bunch of wackos. :)

Maybe Bob Gimlin's part in this show helped some, not sure anything but the dna and necropsy of an intact organism will do anything for the

public perception of bigfooter's though unfortunately. It was a nice historical perspective. I think at some point in this show they are going to have to give some serious exploration to audio-files of significant import or they are missing the boat, jmho and all that.

Thanks for all those who have advised on the best way to view the show online. The YouTube link Sasquatch mentioned is working as far as I can tell. I actually downloaded the torrent that Dr Boogie Suggested on the previous page. Ran my laptop through the TV and it looked great!

I enjoyed the episode. I thought Ranae's critical responses were more muted than usual, so I hope she's not being toned down for series 2. Or it might just be that Bob Gimlin is a special case.