What If Nothing Comes Of The Ketchum/op/erickson Projects?

What if nothing comes of the Ketchum DNA/Olympic Project/Erickson films projects?

What if by, say, February's end 2012 or insert a date of your choice, no paper or publicly available films or pictures have been released? Do we wait more months or years, with bated breath, awaiting the revelations promised? Will it be the year of the sad squatchers instead of year of the sasquatch?

A despressing sort of prospect....but what then? Seems like so much hope is pinned on that stuff. Just in case, ....

Guest Dr. Boogie

We've been through it all before, maybe some of us are secretly addicted to the roller coaster ride of built up expectations followed by anti climax.

Guest TooRisky

For those that follow along at home be they a skeptic or a enthusiast will find another hobby or project to follow... For those that enjoy the outdoors and the research end of things I imagine they will just keep doing what they have been doing all along... The projects weather deemed a failure or not is up to the ones involved and the goals they wanted to achieve, heck this could be the end of one part with the beginning of the next to follow soon...

Either way life marches on...

• Upvote 3

What if nothing comes of the Ketchum DNA/Olympic Project/Erickson films projects?

<snip>

Seems like so much hope is pinned on that stuff. Just in case, ....

Who pinned so much hope on them? I never have.

BFF Patron

Nothing gained, nothing lost, go your own way, or rather, it's the BFtery way. :whistle:

Guest wild eyed willy

I for one will be very dissapointed, but relived at the same time...These folks seem so sure of themselves that I want to believe them despite the problems with the story facts.. but I would be happy that the two BFs were not really shot.

This scenario is the only one I've thought was legitimate on some level. Since then, the series of "leaks" that keep the public interest has convinced me that this is all another attention fest. The fact that Derek seems legit from my internet only perspective allows me to still harbor minor hope. NOT holding my breath though...

Tim B.

Tim I really do appreciate that. I do hope everyone here realizes that what we've done is gather evidence. That's what we do. Everything good we've gathered has been handed over to Melba for testing. We have ZERO say on when the findings are released. ZERO. It feels like people are getting irritated with us because things aren't happening fast enough. That's really not fair. We have no power to speed this up. We want to see this done just as bad as all of you, probably worse.

The Olympic Project is a really good organization. Our intentions are true and honest. Please understand that we have absolutely nothing to do with the schedule, and no power to make this happen any faster.

DR

Edited by Derekfoot

I believe you 100%, Derek, and trust the integrity of the OP. The drawn out time span of Erickson Project and the incommunicado DVM Melba K is what has me fretting and contemplating--preparing for, even--utter disappointment. No reflection on you or OP was meant or should be inferred.