Ambiguous Sounds, Photos, And Other General Bf Experiences

Guest fpfm

Yes thats correct therm why try to prove anything here it I started this thread as ambigious where people can post anything without being racked across the coals, and I will never say yay or nay to anything I won't tell anyone what to say or believe I just want to enjoy this thread and let people talk about experiences without having to prove them is that not fair?

Amen, Brother. +1

Guest VioletX

possible bipedal loud footsteps walking close and parallel to me for a couple minutes on terrain that would have been impossible for a human to traverse so quickly. Undeterred by barking dog.

one chuffing sound downhill from me, it was so quick I cannot be sure

possible low, short and gruff close growl/snarl seeming to come from a den like area.

A few both the dog and I reacting to something unheard, suddenly staring at a spot, dog barking at something unseen on more than one occasion

deer leg bone strewn across beginning of creek path

apple taken from in-between very tight position between branches, ( i think it was a common animal)

large rose quartz rock disappears from gifting location

numerous stick structures, most of them have a relationship to each other, maybe in one area, where another area there is none.

Just today , a new stick structure that appeared in the last day sometime, I am pretty sure I would have seen it and that it is new.

Edited by VioletX

MY experiences are dated back along time but never put it together with BF over 30yrs on our property , but since I have had a new great friend and researcher In TJ this has opened my eyes to what we really have, and the last 3 months of us showing them we know they are there has been a wild ride,,,, so many things have happened, it defies understanding, I feel its like I have a winning lottery ticket I just can't cash in,, for the protection of my property, and the protection of them who trust us, the forest people

Guest VioletX

That's awesome VioletX isn't it an amazing experience

It is really fascinating, except I still am really not convinced there is anything out there, the one thing is that I got the feeling that the one gifting location was not active and I felt that they were more likely hanging out at different location, a place that has lots of hiding places...and that is near where the more current and the new stick structure are.

Do you guys feel like you have to trust your instincts about where the Ssq might be? Like you can sense them somehow?

I'm with you on that VX. I haven't positively seen what is out there, but I've seen it's impact on the environment. Yeah, this past year has been one heck of a ride for me to. I wouldn't even know where to start..... lol

Violet

When they are close, I get a feeling of "peace" like I am very relaxed and nothing in the world matters. Almost like being in a bubble.

I would assume everyone has thier own way of knowing if they are close, depending on thier own comfort level.

I personally have other ways of knowing they are close, but that would be a 3 page essay on explanation :-)

To know if they are around, just listen and trust what your mind and body is telling you.

Guest VioletX

Violet

When they are close, I get a feeling of "peace" like I am very relaxed and nothing in the world matters. Almost like being in a bubble.

I would assume everyone has thier own way of knowing if they are close, depending on thier own comfort level.

I personally have other ways of knowing they are close, but that would be a 3 page essay on explanation :-)

To know if they are around, just listen and trust what your mind and body is telling you.

I am sure we all would read your "essay". ; 0 )

I'm with you on that VX. I haven't positively seen what is out there, but I've seen it's impact on the environment. Yeah, this past year has been one heck of a ride for me to. I wouldn't even know where to start..... lol

Sounds like you might have an essay too Wes, I would love to hear both of your viewpoints...

Edited by VioletX

Guest VioletX

http://s1359.beta.ph...012/library/BFF

here is a library of pics I have taken, structures and whatever else....

These pics are from an area I grew up in, if you see anything in them please let me know and I will have a closer look.

TFS, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing your pix : D

I want to look at them again when all of the holiday stuff gives me a break...is the red circle something you saw at the time?

violet : The red circle is because I couldnt make heads or tails of it so I sent it to someone to see if they had seen anything familiar to it...... I would assume it is a stump with some shrub growth, I will have to get back to the location and have a closer look at it. :-)

Fpfm- It did draw my eye before it was pointed out...did he think it was a little one or have any interaction at the time?

Hi VioletX we have interaction pretty much every visit I believe this is the little peeker I saw aswell duck behind a stump