Another Dead Bigfoot Rumor

I just heard an interesting rumor and I wanted to see if anyone else had more information on it. Let me clarify, this is just a rumor. I have no idea if it is a hoax. ( yes it probably is )

Anyways....RUMOR is that a bigfoot body was discovered somewhere in an east central state. Coyotes eating on it's remains when found. The body was taken to a university. This recently started floating around FB in the some of the bigfoot groups. No back story, no names that I know of yet. 

How can coyotes feed on a dead bigfoot? Wouldn't the family retaliate and rip the canine carrion feeders limb from limb, the way they would any puny human that dared shoot a biggie?

Maybe the cadaver was that of a divorced, homeless BF bachelor? There are reports of humans dying and being found days later.

I have extremely high doubts, but maybe it's factual. Personally, I'm waiting on a logging truck to take one out...

Thanks for the heads up, Skyla.

• Upvote 1

Maybe the cadaver was that of a divorced, homeless BF bachelor?

Wait, there are possible bigfoot contemporaries to me?

I may just start a charity drive for my bigfoot brethren.

Maybe the cadaver was that of a divorced, homeless BF bachelor? There are reports of humans dying and being found days later.

Perhaps he had become despondent when his BBQ business in OK fell on hard times...

Admin

Looser...  IMO, of course.

Edited by gigantor
  • Upvote 1

Guest keninsc

To be honest, I've always been real cautious when it comes to claims of a body or live capture and ever since the 2008 and 2012 scandals perpetrated by "he who name we don't speak", I'm over the top cautious. Thanks for chasing that one down Skyla!

SSR Team

Absolute nuts the Guy.

It will happen some day................dead BF found. Keep an eye on the road kills, bring your tarp, and hatchet.