Houston, We Have A Bigfoot

Cotter

What I find a bit suspicious is the incident doesn't seem to be a big deal to Wes.  He has just moved on as if it was nothing.  If I had logs thrown at me by BF or a wild man derivative I would be a changed man.  It's not like Wes has had a lot of encounters so this incident being essentially ignored is a red flag to me.

Guest diana swampbooger

Wingman, kindly look at EVERYTHING Garrett & all members of Texas Unified Natural Research & Big Thicket Watch has published. Blogs, vids, interviews with other podcasters.... all of it. All will be revealed.

There are no monsters under his bed.

Oh, darn. No more plusses to give you today, Diana Swampbooger! Would give you 100 if I could.   :)

Hello Lake County Bigfooot'

...Some of the individuals on that website put the date of his encounter and the moon phase together, that revealed the date November 16, 2012 did not have a full moon, but rather a sliver of a. moon. Contradicting his account emphatically stating that it was a full moon.....

Don Keating, former head of the Ohio Bigfoot Conference did the same thing. He ran the conference from it's inception until 2012. He stated- ON RADIO IN 2008- that his 1985 "sighting" was under a Full Moon but the date, September 15, 1985, was in fact only a day or two after a New Moon. Dark as all get out.

Hello Lake County Bigfooot'

...Some of the individuals on that website put the date of his encounter and the moon phase together, that revealed the date November 16, 2012 did not have a full moon, but rather a sliver of a. moon. Contradicting his account emphatically stating that it was a full moon.....

Don Keating, former head of the Ohio Bigfoot Conference did the same thing. He ran the conference from it's inception until 2012. He stated- ON RADIO IN 2008- that his 1985 "sighting" was under a Full Moon but the date, September 15, 1985, was in fact only a day or two after a New Moon. Dark as all get out.

Admin

Although this forum has a paying membership faction the forum in and of itself is not a fact/evidence generator.  The list of fake bigfoot cons that have made money is a long one. 

Sorry I haven't followed this thread...  but now that I have, excuse me?  are you trying to claim that paying members to the premium section are faking evidence that is being condoned by the BFF?

BFF Patron

What I find a bit suspicious is the incident doesn't seem to be a big deal to Wes.  He has just moved on as if it was nothing.  If I had logs thrown at me by BF or a wild man derivative I would be a changed man.  It's not like Wes has had a lot of encounters so this incident being essentially ignored is a red flag to me.

Yes, ^ this,  we had a member "scaredcamper" on the old forum whose family had a huge log tossed at them from lakeshore up from the water, to read his account in the LBTL site in Kentucky you could tell it shook him to the core.  If Wes was not rattled, to me that is telling.  Granted SC had a family to defend and he did just that by packing up that very night and abandoning camp until the next day some time. 

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say crawling with them Bonehead, but it is in about 5th place on the number of reported sightings with the BFRO.

Up until I had my first experience in north Texas back in 2003, I never gave it thought that Texas had anything like that creeping around...