Sept 17Th Bf Reported In Va.

Old Dog

Hello ChasingRabbits,

....Anyhow, as I posted earlier, the Virginia Big Foot Researcher Organization has several reports of BF in Bedford County.

Ever since the Don Keating/Eastern Ohio Bigfoot Investigation Center fiasco I've had a difficult time trusting ANY Bigfoot research group. And I mean ANY.

Guest Crowlogic

OK time to bring some reality into bigfoot world.  6' at the waist the report said?  Well that would make the animal darn near 12' tall/ Here's what really really big bigfoot look like.  The tallest one is 12' the man is 5'8"  Sure we got lots of big monsters like this remaining unfound and unproven.

twelve%20ft%20Sasq%20002_zpsctkteomh.jpg

Yeah, that looks about right.   Now picture more of a matte charcoal color, or possibly just really wet, that doesn't reflect light back.   You'll be getting closer.

MIB

The bigfoot drawings above are a bit bulkier and have more prominent pectorals than the one I had the opportunity to study at close range.  They also lack the abdominal definition I observed.  It was well-muscled, with very well defined pectorals and abs, but it was proportioned more like a well muscled Olympic swimmer.  The drawings above convey the impression of sheer physical power, but the one I saw was not simply powerful, it was proportionally sleek and configured for agility.  It was a bit taller than the smallest drawing. 

Guest ChasingRabbits

Hello ChasingRabbits,

....Anyhow, as I posted earlier, the Virginia Big Foot Researcher Organization has several reports of BF in Bedford County.

Ever since the Don Keating/Eastern Ohio Bigfoot Investigation Center fiasco I've had a difficult time trusting ANY Bigfoot research group. And I mean ANY.

A bad experience can produce a generalized bias against an entire group, but is it that generalizations just? For example, if I get mugged by a group of teenagers, does that mean I should think all teenagers are muggers?

Anyhow, up thread it was brought up that since there are no reported sightings in Bedford Co. Va, I did some googling and posted the link to show that there are reports from Bedford County.

PS, was there a school holiday last week?

Guest Crowlogic

^^^One bad expedience does not a pattern make.  But what about a half century worth?  Bigfootism has never been particularity credible.

Guest ChasingRabbits

^^^One bad expedience does not a pattern make.  But what about a half century worth?  Bigfootism has never been particularity credible.

It takes medical science 100 years and thousands of scientists (and millions of $$$$$)  to find a cure, so it's "credibility" is far worse than BFism. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/09/150924142659.htm

Moving back to the topic,  BF-like creatures are mentioned in southwestern Virginia folklore.