Bigfoot Growls Are They Really From Them.

ShadowBorn

The yahoo part definitely sounds different from the coyotes I've heard. And yes I did also hear the coyotes in that recording.

Once I was calling coyotes and had a hybrid wolf (there were some loose in the area) howl, then almost simultaneously in almost the same area, coyotes started howling as if the wolf howl triggered them.

Many supposed Squatch howls sound like coyotes to me.

Or wolves.

Yes. Exactly right. The intention is to fool you into thinking something else is making the sounds.

Horse manure.

I wouldn't say horse manure, I've heard yotes sound just like a yahoo or maybe it's the other way around!! Hmmmm

attachicon.gifGE yote-yahoo.wav

Filtered

attachicon.gifGE yahoo.wav

They likely live out there side by side and we know hominins will mimic and borrow sounds from other animals. The vocal range of coyotes and primates also do overlap in pitch, so that doesn't help matters.

I'll accept that they can sound similar.

But I do not know at all that "hominins" use other animals calls to trick me into believing its another animal.

We humans are very much a product of our social and cultural environment and we pick up the lingo, so-to-speak, to gain acceptance among the social groups we operate within. 

It's a forbidden case study to force a human to live among wild canines, but it happens with some abused or lost children, also known as feral children. The human mind is quite impressionable during the early years of developement and it's easy to see the effects it had on Oxana Malaya.

She is so good at the mimic of a dog along with the mannerisms and body language it's apparent that the behavioral modification is instinctual and hard wired in us. 

homo sapien sapien can mimic other sounds absulutely. A gorilla or a chimp? Not so much.

How far back does a hyoid bone go?

You know where all of these is leading dont you?

Yes, I do, it forms the basis of my hypothesis on bigfoot. I don't expect it to be a chimp or gorilla as you know.

If you had heard everything I have on all the audio that very serious researchers have collected over the past ten years, it doesn't leave much choice, unless you simply wish to throw all that aside to protect your own belief or agenda.

I've seen it over and over. The only way to fix it is to duplicate the efforts of others until it is apparent to all involved.

You may feel that doing what others do won't prove anything, but it still matters that you know the truth.

• Upvote 2

Last night coming home about 9 on a rural OK hwy, my husband and I both heard a very loud growl. This really gave me pause because 1) my husbands hearing is very poor because of diabetes and he actually heard it and 2) I truly thought we were on to something BIG. Then we heard it again, and realized it was the drag racers at Thunder Valley cranking up their engines for a race.. ****

Guest Crowlogic

Hello Crowlogic,

Just when I thought you didn't believe in such things ;)

Well how can a person argue with inter dimensional portals...

Hello Crowlogic,

Yeah you gotta point there. I mean how many portals can dance on the head of a pin.......never a good answer for that kind of stuff.

Guest Crowlogic

Hello Crowlogic,

Yeah you gotta point there. I mean how many portals can dance on the head of a pin.......never a good answer for that kind of stuff.

I've been watching one of the very few bigfoot researchers I reapected descend into woo land and it's sad.  However his youtube is generating some hits and income.  So I suppose he's learned woo pays.

Hello Crowlogic,

It I sad but for some reason the trend continues. I struggle with comprehending what that is all about. Janis Joplin, Buddy Holly Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jim Croce, Dwayne Allman, Jimmy Hendrix, Roy Buchanan, Jim Morrison, Danny Gattin, and so many other great musical artists gone in the blink of an eye. But Bigfootery's high profile folks just seem to go over to woo one by one. Yeah, woo pays I guess but to me woo enlarges the scope of any reality possibilities a thousand fold. For someone just searching the woods I find it near impossible to relate too. Too many reports of the animal walking into the woods after being seen- not DISAPPEARING after being seen. IMO it makes the creature as mundane you or I....um....not that you're mundane or anything.....uh..... ;)

Besides, why growl if all one has to do is step into a portal?

Edited by hiflier

Guest Crowlogic

^^ The problem once something either drifts into woo or requires woo to carry on is that woo never delivers anything except more woo.  When I consider that the general history of bigfoot like animals is anything but paranormal.   Now presumably intelligent people are investing in the woo machine.  Indeed it is going the way of fairies, gnomes and unicorns.  But it offers absolution for never acquiring physical proof.  

Hello Crowlogic,

^^
Yes, in a sense it's true what you say but there are still quite a few around who will accept nothing but physical proof. And who could blame them. I'd appreciate some myself LOL. The UFO folks are dealing with the same issues believe it or not. That subject over some decades has gone from solid metallic objects to other dimensional beings too. Ring a bell here? Seems the assaults on common sense are going full bore everywhere. Been trying to figure out the wider agenda :keeporder: for a while now.

Anyway, as long as the Sasquatch growls at people then all is well??!  :o   :)

Edited by hiflier