The Conceptual Bigfoot

Guest OntarioSquatch

So they shot at you?

Your approach requires faith that remaining calm will stop the shooter from shooting. As we all know from the news that usually doesnt work.

When you point a gun at a human? What do they do? They stop, drop and roll and take cover or run in a zig zag pattern......

Anything but continue walking on the same line looking over their shoulder making an easy target for the shooter.

Your hypothesis is indeed silly, sorry.

Norseman

But what is my hypothesis?  Patty never left that area in a hurry and maybe it knew that it was not in danger. You know it takes a good man to hold fire on a creature that you know can kill you with no problem. I can imagine the rush of being their when it all went down. There must be some very inner thoughts that Mr. Gimlin and Mr. Patterson carry with them, especially Mr. Patterson who was the closes to the creature.

No ,I believe that Patty was there to serve a purpose at that exact time of day in that moment. I have looked back on fossil records of humans to the point of when were first discovered. I have yet to find a skull or a skeleton that represents that human at that time and cannot find what I saw. Same is with Patty that there is nothing that matches with her. That's not saying that she is not real but saying that there is still a living creature roaming our forest that has intelligence. 

Hiflier

Everyone of us are made different as humans , so we al react differently in extreme stress. Now seeing these creatures in the real I would consider extreme stress. Now after saying this I do not think that our minds are capable to grasp all the information that it was given at the time of the sighting. So how could one tell if one is pregnant when one s mind is being overloaded with information of something that is not suppose to exist. I believe that most reports that do not get reported that should are the longer observation ones. But most will not speak of these and these are the ones who may know of the pregnant ones.

I have come close to pregnant one once but I never seen her but I was warned by having a giant log or tree torn down 50 yards from me by a male.(It must of been a male) I must of gotten to close to it's nest and it was in the general area where I smelled the sweet smell in the spring. It was fall with the tree break and spring time on the sweet smell.  

But your idea of Patty being el prego well that is big and outlandish but makes sense. No one has come up with that idea I do not think. See I have to ground my self since I have this other part of these creatures that I understand. So my idea of Patty being there is not the same idea of everyone else's. I would bet that they would take great care of there feet since this is there means to survival. If Patty was pregnant Her feet and ankles would be swollen and that creek water would feel great on her ankles and feet.  They do not have medicine like us so their ways is different. If we think out side of the box then we need to start thinking like them.

Norseman

Lets try to prove this creatures existence first before we start labeling people, please. No matter what route one takes it always leads to nothing getting solved and yet we sit here on our computers writing. But it does say one thing about human nature and that is : We always got to know !

See Norseman I have to stay grounded since most do not understand except for those in the know. Besides to most this creature does not exist and if it does not exist then we have to prove that it does. If you say that they are Ape then there is tested methods of obtaining an ape since we see them all the time in the zoo. The same goes with the Chimpanzee we have them in our zoo to be observed. 

Yet when one of these creatures have ever been shot they have been hidden for fear. But fear of what?

Ape or Archiac human? We can handle!

Mind speak, shape shifting Bigfoot? We might as well quit now. You cannot prove the unproveable.

• Upvote 2

Unless the human in the suit knew they were never going to be shot at.

That would require Bob Gimlin to be in on it.

I met him, he is salt of the earth people, I dont think so.

But a guy with steel nerves like yuchi could roll the dice on the odds and walk calm I suppose.

Not me......if someone is pointing a gun at me im taking evasive action.

Ape or Archiac human? We can handle!

Mind speak, shape shifting Bigfoot? We might as well quit now. You cannot prove the unproveable.

What I have Blacken is where we have to stand. It is either a undiscovered Human or an Ape and I am leading more to the undiscovered Human. A undiscovered Human that is some how mixed with us that keeps showing up in samples. Samples we keep saying is contaminated, But yet have not been proven to be contaminated with the subject That placed the sample to be tested.

Like it has been said their is no chain of custody of the sample. Blood should be drawn of who ever handled the sample so that it can be matched to the DNA. This way It could be dealt with contamination or not. So how should I put it in a way that it could be understood with DNA . There should be no more D****** around and get it straight so that the excuse of contamination cannot be used no more. We all have markers that we all can be matched too that is in our DNA and it has been proven in court. So why is it so hard for science to catch up with our court system that is putting criminals away with their DNA. The bad part about this is that the DNA that have put some of these criminals away. Their DNA was not up to par and yet it was still used in our court system.

I have been trying to stay away from the "  Mind speak, shape shifting Bigfoot " Since you just do not get no where with that but arguments... So I stay with the Flesh and Blood since it is easier  to understand in a layman's terms. Now would you not agree?

Dmaker

I am with you on that, why would Patty look back and walk away and not worry unless it knew it was in on the act. Either this creature did not care if it got shot or it was the first time it had made contact with humans . If it was the first time that it made contact with humans then it had no idea that it even had an idea that there was a rifle pointing at it.

If this creature had made its first contact with humans how would you react to the situation. Seeing that there are two subjects approaching your position. One subject splitting from the other flowing her as she is leaving and the other staying behind. Both subjects are pointing something at her but Patty has no idea what it is. Sure we would duct for cover but this is a wild animal that might be a human that has no idea of what we are capable off. This creature has run into other dangerous animals like grizzly's and black bears so this creature truly has no fear and especially two guys on horses. Horses that it has most likely seen before and has never considered a threat. So do you get where I going with this .

This is just the flesh and blood side of this and Patty is an example of the nature of what they are. How many reports tells of them just turning and walking away. If they run it is not a run in haste but a grace full run as though they are floating. But it is the movement in their gait that makes them ghost like and I am not saying paranormal at all. I am merely stating in the way that they move through the forest is grace full. You can see it in Patty and they way she carries herself through in the film. They are sure footed in any forest just like a mule is on a mountain ledge. You can trust that mule that you are not going over that ledge .

Unless the human in the suit knew they were never going to be shot at.

That's always been a problem for me when considering the PGF a hoax. As Norse says, Gimlin would have had to been in on the hoax so that Roger would know for sure he wasn't going to shoot.

They agreed ahead of time, don't shoot one unless it charges. Maybe Roger thought he knew Bob well enough that he would stick to his word, but that's still taking a heck of a chance.

So unless Roger was playing with someone wearing a suit's life, Bob would have to be in on the hoax. But that raises the question why Bob didn't bust the hoax after he became so angry at Roger that they didn't speak again until Roger was on his death bed.

I've always had a hard time squaring that, even though I'm inclined to think it is a hoax.

Dmaker

I am with you on that, why would Patty look back and walk away and not worry unless it knew it was in on the act. Either this creature did not care if it got shot or it was the first time it had made contact with humans . If it was the first time that it made contact with humans then it had no idea that it even had an idea that there was a rifle pointing at it.

Well, if it's the real deal, I've always thought Patty showed basic motherly instinct to lead a threat away from the direction of her young. It's not that she wasn't worried, she was just willing to risk her life to save her young.

• Upvote 1

Well, if it's the real deal, I've always thought Patty showed basic motherly instinct to lead a threat away from the direction of her young. It's not that she wasn't worried, she was just willing to risk her life to save her young.

Then if this is the case of Patty leading them away from her young ones, then this would in away make sense of what Justin Smeja says about his events of the shootings. That the creature stood waving its arms as too draw attention to it self. Except Justin had no idea of her young ones near by until he ran up to the spot of the larger creature.

Now is this Human behavior? I do not know since I am not a mother but a father. I can say that if it ever came down to protecting my son and saving him from danger and death I will do what I can to save him. So is this common in Chimps as well as Ape for them to place them selves first in front of their young ones or is this Human behavior?

I believe that deer might have this behavior in them as well where the fawn will hide in tall grass while the mother runs off and looses its predator. Not sure about this though. 

I commend Mr. Gimlin for not shooting the creature and yes if he did have the right rifle with the right cal. it would have been a done deal head shot or spinal shot to stop it. But all we have is their word and a film and thousands of witnesses who have seen these creatures.