Question Regarding Hoaxes

hiflier

BFF Patron

Since this thread is about hoaxing would some of you skeptic geniuses that have an explanation for everything kindly explain how someone manages to get out in the woods ahead of me and leave fresh footprints,   make noises off in the brush when I try to get them to come out of cover,  growl at me,  throw things,  break branches,    generate infrasound,    and yes get their picture taken after whooping for several minutes then sounding like a bipedal dinosaur coming through the woods towards me?    Considering no one knows where I go on any given day, no one follows me on the logging roads (can hear other vehicles and see the dust) ,   and often I spend all day out without ever seeing another human,    I am really curious how some hoaxer manages to pull all of that off in a 100 square mile area.     Mind reading?   24 hr a day surveillance?    Black silent helicopters?    Of course I am a simple proponent so probably am easily fooled by those incredibly intelligent hoaxers like Roger Patterson.    

• Upvote 4

Hiflier, you must be getting on in years, as I am, for you forgot the ubiquitous drone shots, which is how you located "the creature" which you barely caught up to on foot(!) before the majestic beast slipped away back into its wooded lair....

(Cue the spooky music...)

I am getting on in years thank you very much! And yes, nothing will be accomplished without the spooky music ;)

BFF Patron

Since this thread is about hoaxing would some of you skeptic geniuses that have an explanation for everything kindly explain how someone manages to get out in the woods ahead of me and leave fresh footprints,   make noises off in the brush when I try to get them to come out of cover,  growl at me,  throw things,  break branches,    generate infrasound,    and yes get their picture taken after whooping for several minutes then sounding like a bipedal dinosaur coming through the woods towards me?    Considering no one knows where I go on any given day, no one follows me on the logging roads (can hear other vehicles and see the dust) ,   and often I spend all day out without ever seeing another human,    I am really curious how some hoaxer manages to pull all of that off in a 100 square mile area.     Mind reading?   24 hr a day surveillance?    Black silent helicopters?    Of course I am a simple proponent so probably am easily fooled by those incredibly intelligent hoaxers like Roger Patterson.    

All I can add is that black/darkblue helicopters exist, had them hovering over my campsite in the Nantahala mtns one spring during trout fishing season.....     of course, they were looking for Eric Robert Rudolph!  (I think!)

Since this thread is about hoaxing would some of you skeptic geniuses that have an explanation for everything kindly explain how someone manages to get out in the woods ahead of me and leave fresh footprints,   make noises off in the brush when I try to get them to come out of cover,  growl at me,  throw things,  break branches,    generate infrasound,    and yes get their picture taken after whooping for several minutes then sounding like a bipedal dinosaur coming through the woods towards me?    

Easy: Confirmation bias (ie the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses, while giving disproportionately less consideration to alternative possibilities). As seen on Finding Bigfoot every episode...

Can we see your picture of Bigfoot?

• Upvote 2

BFF Patron

Confirmation bias?     So I am not qualified to differentiate what I experienced but you want to see my picture?     It must be a rock throwing bear that leaves human shaped 20 inch footprints that knows how to generate infrasound too?    

• Upvote 1

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

All I can add is that black/darkblue helicopters exist, had them hovering over my campsite in the Nantahala mtns one spring during trout fishing season.....     of course, they were looking for Eric Robert Rudolph!  (I think!)

I've seen the black helicopters such as the Apache.

One that is even more spooky are the electronic warfare and surveillance helicopters that reside on some national guard air strips.

They hover over my house about twice a year.

Probably looking for grow operations, harvesting wireless IP information, or eavesdropping for the NSA, or all three ; ).

Night Walker

I am trying to understand what you  mean by confirmation bias as well? How would you intrepid this ? I just do not understand? 

I can see how the PGF could have been hoaxed and how it could have been planned. Maybe it was, but we were not there so we can only judge by what has been examined.  My judgment goes only by what I observed and what I saw and it is not the same. But this does not mean what is on this film is not real. Everything I intrepid is by what I have observed. Does that give me the right that I should call them liars for filming some thing that can be very real? No, not at all, For the things that they did on that day make good sense.

If they were just walking their horses while filming a perfectly nice day at the same time searching for Bigfoot. While happening to walk upon a creature  and them catching it on the last part their film. Then what is so wrong with this that they had to go back to get what they needed to make casting of tracks that was left. For my self this makes perfect sense, since they were searching who knows how long. They must have thought that they would probitily never find nothing and were ready to give up. This also makes sense why they would not take nothing with them as well and leave their evidence kit at camp.

It would make perfect sense for a hoaxer to have every thing with them and be ready. It would also make sense that they would only have a single track cast that would not be far of a trail and easy to find. If we look at Wallace and the way he made his track line and where he made his tracks, how easy were they to find. Not to many hoaxer are going to go into deep woods just to fool people, hoping that some one will run into their fake tracks one day.

I do not go looking for tracks, but tracks some how find there way on my path as I look for deer. Could they be hoaxed maybe, but from what I have experience I know they are not. So I cannot deny what is on the PGF, but in my view it is not what I saw. 

BFF Patron

Ouch don't talk about them or they will be back sooner!.   Reminds me of once when I was sitting on a ridge line with my spotting scope looking for BF in the valley below.    I sat there for a long time then noticed a military helicopter flying into a river canyon,  being on the ground for several minutes then flying off to the SE.   Then returning about 20 minutes later.    I started watching this with the spotting scope trying to figure out what they were doing.   Nothing was slung underneath so what ever they were carrying was carried inside.     After watching his for a while,  I noticed the helicopter changed course and instead of flying to the SE as it had done several times, in turned and headed directly for my position to the SW.  .   I had a funny feeling they had seen my truck and I was watching something that they did not want me to see.     So I put my spotting scope and tripod in my truck and drove off.     As soon as I did that, the helicopter turned and went off in the original SE direction.   I wonder what would have happened if I did not leave.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Guest Crowlogic

Examples of Confirmation Bias.

To footers these are bigfoot structures.  However all were taken from hunting blind images.  

1ablinds_zpsqdlkxesj.jpg

Examples of Confirmation Bias.

To footers these are bigfoot structures.  However all were taken from hunting blind images.

Good example. "To footers these are bigfoot structures" seems pretty biased

Guest Crowlogic

^ Did you notice the X in front of the lower right photo.  Has to be bigfoot so I think they got that one wrong.  Yes I'm biased and with good reason.  Question for you.  Why weren't we seeing and thinking these things were bigfoot structures 20 years ago? Hmmm?  Can you furnish a single example of an ultra rustic wood structure supposedly made by bigfoot from 20 years ago?  Biased?  No just a realist.  

Edited by Crowlogic

^ Did you notice the X in front of the lower right photo.  Has to be bigfoot so I think they got that one wrong.

I'm confused by your responses. Now you insist that Bigfoot did one of the structures in the photo?

I thought you had a rigid belief that Bigfoot is not a real. You seem to be contradicting yourself.

... Yes I'm biased and with good reason.

... Biased? No just a realist.

More contradictions...

Are you so intent on arguing about Bigfoot on a Bigfoot Forum site that you started to argue with yourself?

Edited by Redbone

Guest Crowlogic

^ Did you notice the X in front of the lower right photo.  Has to be bigfoot so I think they got that one wrong.

I'm confused by your responses. Now you insist that Bigfoot did one of the structures in the photo?

I thought you had a rigid belief that Bigfoot is not a real. You seem to be contradicting yourself.

... Yes I'm biased and with good reason.

... Biased? No just a realist.

More contradictions...

Are you so intent on arguing about Bigfoot on a Bigfoot Forum site that you started to argue with yourself?

I was demonstrating how easily it has become to attribute things like X branches. to bigfoot.  No I was not indicating it had anything to do with bigfoot.  I was being mildly sarcastic.  However if it was simply posted   it would have been recognized as a bigfoot structure by some and some would give it added verification because there is an X in the picture.  

No contradiction.  

Edited by Crowlogic

If I did not get into hunting yes I would have thought that these structures would have been made by a bigfoot. Yet, now that I have learned about hunting and what they know , I can tell the difference. I can also tell the difference about primitive living and what people are willing to do to live freely from what they are trying to escape from. Which is the gripping hold that our gov has on us. 

Most structures can be said are made by man and not by some thing that is wild or living wild. Some thing that does not want to be found is not going to be found unless it lets you find it. When you find some thing of this nature then it is found in haste or it has left it as it is and has moved on never to be seen again. This is why I in some strange way agree with Crow.  He has been consistent with his assessment and this why I agree. 

Yet there are some things that I cannot agree with him and that is when you find structures after you have encountered this creature. Especially when this creature is in or near these so call structures and they physically chase you out of an area like I have. But most hunters can tell you that these structures are normal to see while hiking out in the forest and can bee found by open field along forest lines or off ridges.