Are Bigfooters conspiracy theorists?

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Because only Biggie is telepathically telling them to leave apples on the back fence posts,duhh!

I mean whose crazy enough to believe a rabbit could ask for carrots??? 

• Upvote 1

Guest Cryptic Megafauna
1 hour ago, hiflier said:

If someone thinks Sasquatch is telepathic then why wouldn't that same someone think that ALL creatures are telepathic?

Basically consciousness is a unified field so that is how we understand.

Language is secondary and not a first principle.

So when you see something suffering you do not have to be told the information, but you understand.

Language is for technical details and social manipulation.

23 minutes ago, Twist said:

Because only Biggie is telepathically telling them to leave apples on the back fence posts,duhh!

I mean whose crazy enough to believe a rabbit could ask for carrots??? 

But it does make it easier when Bugs Bunny says "gimme a carrot".

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna

Yeah but catching one of those cwazy wabbits is tough once they start heading for the portals. That usually happens after word gets around bout the fake rubber carrots Humans use to trick them.

Well, my rabbit, while none too telepathic, is quite conversant in semaphore code....

And those rubber carrots do nothing but **** her off something awful!

Bunnies, no accounting for 'em.......

^ ^ So true GZ. Look in the dictionary under recalcitrant reprobate and there's a picture of a rabbit. So I don't got no truck with no rabbits. Now a hare, they's difrunt. More so-fistickated ya know.

Edited by hiflier

Well, yeah, sher, yer Portal Hares are a whole nuther lagomorph, quite distinct from yer telepathic rabbits and semaphore bunnies you find just anywhere....and yer right, ain't no simple trick cornerin' a Portal Hare, no, not at all....matter of fact, I only seen it done twice, and that was back in the '90's, if ya know what I mean.....

And ya wanna talk about "down the rabbit hole"?  Why, I tells yas, with them Portal Hares, there's a whole 'nother dimension to it! Maybe even two!

Ok, some folks say these creatures don't exist, others claim that every one that is captured or killed gets confiscated by the government and that there's this large collection of "rabbit" bones and skeletons somewhere in the bottoms of the Smithsonian that no one has access to, while others still contend that there is an unspoken UFO connection that no one wants to talk about, or maybe, is too afraid to....maybe I've said too  much already.....hey...what's that black SUV with the heavily tinted Windows doing parked across the street, STILL? Uh-oh.....

Yep. And in the bowels of that there Smitsoneeyun there's them giant rabbit bones that they's hidin' frum us. Yew know- them 6 ft. sum-a-guns.

YAS, and them bigfeet brot the best luck inda werld. YESSIR, us bigrabbit conspirisee theeurists is purdy smart allrite.

Back on topic though Human surveillance technology today says Sasquatch could not escape being knowd.....er....I mean, known about.

Guest Cryptic Megafauna
2 hours ago, hiflier said:

YAS, and them bigfeet brot the best luck inda werld. YESSIR, us bigrabbit conspirisee theeurists is purdy smart allrite.

Back on topic though Human surveillance technology today says Sasquatch could not escape being knowd.....er....I mean, known about.

And yet the mysteriousness remains.

Ayuh thayuh Maineiacs yassuh!

BTW my rabbit asks for kale all the frickin' time, can't get enough of it ! Though the rabbit sites do recommend limiting kale intake for bunnies....