Do you see something weird in this pic

NCBFr

Triton - I tend to agree with you with one exception.  If you are in a known BF area with multiple recent sightings, then I would review the tapes.  I have never been in such a space, but if I were I would be curious enough to double check.

On 2/9/2017 at 8:19 AM, NCBFr said:

Triton - I tend to agree with you with one exception.  If you are in a known BF area with multiple recent sightings, then I would review the tapes.  I have never been in such a space, but if I were I would be curious enough to double check.

That might be true in some areas. Not our areas. If they are around, you know it.. They don't hide and watch you in these places. Because if they did we would hear or see them. Smell them even. We don't subscribe to the jargon that Bigfoot is such a ninja that they can walk within yards of us without us knowing... I don't think that is actually possible in the real world. The only way for them to evade us like that is, it would have to be a pouring rainstorm where we couldn't hardly see or hear anything...If they were already behind a tree just off the trail when we walk by then sure, maybe we wouldn't see them, but if they took a couple of steps we would know... Only reason I'm saying it like this, is because we have never had it happen once in all the years and time put together we've done this... In the dark is a totally different matter.

Also, I simply don't think they want to be around you to even have a chance at a photo or video. They aren't trying to get your attention and they have more important things to do during the day besides waste time watching humans. They spent thousands of years trying to not be seen. They still do that. They are active both day and night, but interaction mostly comes in the dark. And for some reason even though more activity happens at nighttime, they have no clue if we can or can't see them in the dark...

Here's a frame from one of Xion Comrade's videos. We had a discussion about it, but never agreed on what it is. I think I see blue or green eyes & a pointy head.

WhatsThat.jpg

SSR Team

I see a Beaver.

SSR Team

I was actually thinking your Deer must be a short one Sasfooty..;)

KINDA BLURRY??!!  YA THINK? ;) Yeah, it's pretty blurry but the "green-eyed one" is interesting. Orange or yellow? Could be deer. But Green? Could be deer with no ears LOL. J/K of course. Would be cool if you or XC could post a link to the vid.

Edited by hiflier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaIkFcMtLRk&t=139s

Here is the video, this laptop has a garbage onboard graphics card so it doesn't render that video well at all, if there is something there it is a ways away on the other side of the water, I may move discussion of this over to the Psychic thread to carry on from here though, just a headsup.

Am I right to assume from the stamp on that video that that is a gopro camera? If it is they are wide angle for close up action. That's what they are designed for. So whatever that black thing is out there, it is probably fairly close to the camera and should have been readily identifiable with the naked eye. I'd hazard a guess, less than 40 feet away. 

It's the newest gopro yes, it is using Linear instead of the silly wide angle fishbowl nonsense they offer though, what Sassy is talking about is over 100 feet away off the top of my head