What Is The Best Sasquatch Question Ever?

Guest COGrizzly

SSR Team

Why did the Sasquatch cross the Road ........... ??

Edited by BobbyO

BFF Patron

Is Sasquatch more likely to delimb his prey on a bad hair day? :P

Boxers or briefs?

That said...

If the sas is so intelligent, why haven't they evolved to clothe themselves with animal skins, or at least moccasins to disguise their tracks??? ;)

Guest COGrizzly

Huh, we should put this thread up on Comedy Central or something. I did not realize I'd get so many funny responses!

And some good questions too. Bones/body from HR - I think you probably have heard all of the "excuses" - 1. They are so rare to begin with, whens the last time you found bear bones in the forest? 2. Perhaps they bury their own. Maybe nibble on 'em too. 3. Like many animals that sense when they are dying, perhaps they go to a very hidden place? 4. They don't exist.

I totally derailed my own thread - this is about the questions, not the answers!

Guest bsruther

Are there any Bigfoots that didn't get the memo on trail cams?

If so, where can those uninformed Bigfoots be located?

Guest toejam

What the hell else goes Whoop Whoop Whoop with a massive lung capacity, breaks tree limbs, chest thumps (sounds like) and sounds very human, yet all animal in our North American forests? (personal experience)

I already know the answer and that's why I'm on this site.

Are female bigfoot smarter than the gals on The Jersey Shore? Yes, and female bigfoot eat less, don't spray on tan, are less hairy, and smell better!

how do they deal with ticks?blob.gif

or maybe does BF really like beef jerky, or is jack links just hoaxing all of us?smile.gif