Twitter And The Big Guy

BobbyO

...this guy is a "researcher". He HITS what might have been a Sasquatch and then LEAVES the scene to turn around and come back? Come back to what? One minute he's sayin' that the fog was so thick that the brake lights were reflecting off of it, obscuring any view of anything, then he turns around and says that he was able to leave the scene, turn around and come back, and then "drive around some more" and then go back? How does he know exactly where he was?

Only thing that makes any sense to me out of this is that now I know why they ain't found a Squatch yet.

SSR Team

...this guy is a "researcher". He HITS what might have been a Sasquatch and then LEAVES the scene to turn around and come back? Come back to what?

Hardly left the scene, he drove down forward 40 feet to turn the Car around because the break lights obscured things with the fog..

Hardly left the scene, he drove down forward 40 feet to turn the Car around because the break lights obscured things with the fog..

I've driven in fog like what he describes. 40 feet may as well be 400 feet because of the disorienting aspect of it. There's no way he could drive, turn around and come back and be guaranteed to be in the same place he was if the conditions/scenario were as he described.

Guest TooRisky

So when where the cops called in and combed the area for an unconscious hitchhiker or drunken partier... Seems this option would have been the first thing to enter your mind, clear your consious, and clear you from and hidden charges of leaving a person to die in the hidden foliage...

If the cops have not been called it would be prudent to contact them just in case and stop this sherade of a BF hit till all avenues have been exhausted, jumping to the BF conclusion is just poor research and irresponsible...

I've driven in fog like what he describes. 40 feet may as well be 400 feet because of the disorienting aspect of it. There's no way he could drive, turn around and come back and be guaranteed to be in the same place he was if the conditions/scenario were as he described.

BeachFoot,

I could immediately tell from your first reply that you were either misinterpreting was Tyler wrote, or simply didn't read through it thoroughly.

This post gives me the same impression.

None of us were there but Tyler. We don't know exactly what the fog was like, or the road, or the visibility, etc., etc. It's completely irresponsible to assume that you know exactly what he was driving through. To say "there's no way" he could've been in the "same place" is just absurd.

Forty feet is like the length of my front yard. Stop acting like he left the scene. You might want to settle down with deciding he and the BFRO are inept since he happened to take a few moments to get his wits about him after what had to be a very shaking experience. He probably thought he hit a person. At that point, not being in squatch mode is pretty understandable. If I thought I had just plowed over a person, my first thought is not to get thermal imagery of it.

he gives an idea how bad the fog is,he was setting cruise control to 55,you have to have descent visibility to drive that fast.

with tail lights,you cant see that far even without fog,so it wouldn't take much fog to hinder what little vision you had. even on a cold

day it's hard to see backing up just from the exhaust from the vehicle.

He could have gotten pretty close to the exact spot if there was a mile marker nearby, and if he had his GPS in use at the time, which doesn't always work very well in the hollows.

Guest StankApe

@bigfoot - OMG I so met Lindsay Lohan in jail today!!!!!!!!

Let's hope Bigfoot is never discovered so we don't have to see those tweets someday! :lol:

I wasn't there, and can't really say, but if the fog were that thick how could he have been setting the cruise to 55mph?

I wasn't there, and can't really say, but if the fog were that thick how could he have been setting the cruise to 55mph?

As bad as I hate to admit it, I have to agree.....

Guest bfsearcher

You have to give him some credit,who expects to just be driving along at 2am and BAM you hit something in the road or something hits you,happens all the time. Then with it being dark and foggy,who knows what ya hit,you just know you have damage to your vehicle.