Colorado Bigfoot and tree structures

NorCalWitness

There is a YouTuber who goes out in the field in Colorado and comes back with some pretty amazing tree structures. I've not seen him mentioned here so I wanted to see if anyone else has seen his content. He gets in to the parabigfoot stuff quite a bit, so you've been warned. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NorCalWitness said:

There is a YouTuber who goes out in the field in Colorado and comes back with some pretty amazing tree structures. I've not seen him mentioned here so I wanted to see if anyone else has seen his content. He gets in to the parabigfoot stuff quite a bit, so you've been warned. 

I don’t put a lot of faith in this approach. But anything is possible.

On 5/31/2024 at 8:49 AM, norseman said:

I don’t put a lot of faith in this approach. But anything is possible.

why?

10 minutes ago, NorCalWitness said:

why?

I own quite a bit of timberland. And the knots and wads of dead trees in some of it is quite impressive. We just recently moved onto my wife’s parents property. It’s been neglected and I am trying to cut it out. But anyhow I have never ever detected any Sasquatch activity in association with these tree pile ups. Not a track. Not a vocalization. Not an encounter. If something was moving large dead trees around? I would know about it.

So Mother Nature makes a lot of these structures IMHO.

But I sit up and take more notice when a living tree has been vandalized. Usually the activity can be attributed to a Moose or an Elk tho.

On 6/6/2024 at 8:53 AM, norseman said:

I own quite a bit of timberland. And the knots and wads of dead trees in some of it is quite impressive. We just recently moved onto my wife’s parents property. It’s been neglected and I am trying to cut it out. But anyhow I have never ever detected any Sasquatch activity in association with these tree pile ups. Not a track. Not a vocalization. Not an encounter. If something was moving large dead trees around? I would know about it.

So Mother Nature makes a lot of these structures IMHO.

But I sit up and take more notice when a living tree has been vandalized. Usually the activity can be attributed to a Moose or an Elk tho.

so after posting hundreds of youtube videos on here yourself, you didn't take the time to check it out? got it. I doubt you could show a single "tree structure" as interesting at what this guy's videos show. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, NorCalWitness said:

so after posting hundreds of youtube videos on here yourself, you didn't take the time to check it out? got it. I doubt you could show a single "tree structure" as interesting at what this guy's videos show. 

If there's a bunch of Bigfoots building all these structures in that area does he have tracks shown in any of his videos ?

I remember one time watching him and he found one structure that was obviously  made by people because there was paracord holding some of it together .

Not joking he even showed it on his video and he said NO human would use a knot like that . His videos had finally reached absurdity .

That was the day I stopped watching his videos  .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, NorCalWitness said:

Wanna bet?

3 hours ago, norseman said:

Wanna bet?

pics or it didn't happen. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NorCalWitness said:

pics or it didn't happen. 

I took this picture just for you today. About 10 trees all hung up. This is not my property. This is Colville NF near where I had my bone find above Ione Wa.

But don't worry I could have taken 100 more pics of the same thing. So I will keep sending you pics until you are absolutely sick and tired of looking at evergreen tree jams…. Aka tree structures.

I even had to pull three outta the road. 

The full trip is in the field trip thread.👍

IMG_0938.jpeg

IMG_0950.jpeg

• Upvote 1

watch the video. not even close to what he shows. 

1 hour ago, NorCalWitness said:

watch the video. not even close to what he shows. 

How? What is he showing? Dead and dying trees hung up in living trees. Forming like a teepee structure.

What makes my teepee structure unworthy and his a Bigfoot Taj Mahal?

Ask yourself this. I watched the video in its entirety. How many Bigfeet would you need to push over that many trees? And his bear poo? Why does he think it’s Bigfoot? Why does he think the cows won’t leave the road because of Bigfoot?

We are a Bigfoot site. Yes I post videos pertaining to Bigfoot. Not that I necessarily agree with all of them that I post or you post or anyone else. It’s nothing personal.

But that guy is straight up tripping. If you had rode with me yesterday? I could have given you that exact experience. Tons of bear poo, tons of blow downs and tons of cows. I never saw any evidence of Bigfoot or Dogmen or whatever else he referenced in the video.

I am not saying that an ape man wouldn’t manipulate his or her environment. Great apes build nests. But how is he connecting blow down with Bigfoot? Has he ever found a track associated with any of this? Hair? Scat? Any of it collected for testing?🤷‍♂️

If Bigfoot is really out there esp. in some high numbers, we should see traces in footprint evidence commonly.  That is, we see tracks of all kinds of animals even when they are not obvious on some trail or wooded area.   From time-to-time we should be seeing Bigfoot tracks if something like Bigfoot is out there.  

I never understood why some need to think this tree broken branch thing (obvious and common) has to be attributed to Bigfoot.  It's likely a common and unrelated to Bigfoot.   

For those who need this to be a sign. I would suggest if you had enough (or any) tracks and other sensible traces of Bigfoot, you wouldn't need to imagine these trees = bigfoot.  Not every little scrap of stuff that washes up on an island is Amelia Erhart wreckage.  

To sum it up the movie What about Bob stated it best in this joke:

Image result for move post what about bob

• Bob Wiley: [telling a joke] The doctor draws two circles and says "What do you see?" the guy says "Sex."
  •  So the doctor draws trees, "What do you see?" the guy says "sex". The doctor draws a car, owl, "Sex, sex, sex". The doctor says to him "You are obsessed with sex", he replies "Well you're the one drawing all the dirty pictures!"
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Some of the stuff on that video was obviously made by hands, however, the majority of what I saw in it was the typical everyday blowdown and dead wood of every forest I have been in. Who knows? Maybe those forests also were teaming with sasquatches too.

• Upvote 1

This is just a small sampling of the Newport property. I got to get it cleaned up.

I don't personally believe this has anything to do with Bigfoot. But I could be wrong.🤷🏻‍♂️

What I know as fact? 

1) Aspen grow from a single root system. And it’s constantly sluffing off dead falls. Most saplings never make it to maturity. I dont have much in Newport but I do have alot on the ranch.

2) Lodgepole pine are always the first tree out of the gate after logging or a fire. They grow fast and have a short life cycle. It north American bamboo almost. Its tall and spindly and loves to fall over or bend over and get all knotted up.

3) Grand fir and Douglas fir, on the Newport property have a root rot disorder and perfectly healthy looking trees will have the tops die. I just lost a really big grand fir to this.

Anyhow for me? Its just a part of life to wade through this crud on a daily basis. Ive not seen anything Bigfoot related to any of it.

But I took pics of X’s and bends and teepees,etc. Maybe some one can tell me otherwise. 

IMG_0958.jpeg

IMG_0960.jpeg

IMG_0961.jpeg

IMG_0962.jpeg

IMG_0963.jpeg

IMG_0964.jpeg

IMG_0965.jpeg

IMG_0966.jpeg

IMG_0967.jpeg

IMG_0968.jpeg

• Upvote 1