Colorado Bigfoot and tree structures

NorCalWitness

Sasquatch and Dog men and bear poo oh my! I never knew that Sasquatch had pets.  This video is an IQ test. The areas have road access therefore any number of humans have been there. The forest is sick with many sick / dead trees falling over. The locations are high altitude with snow and wind loading. The alphabet Sasquatch have been busy making 'X's'. Forests go quiet during the day. The morning symphony of bird and animal activity occurs because the thermal upwelling of air to float avian predators does not occur until later in the day. To me, turning loose cows to graze means that the area is considered to have a low predator risk. Unfortunately, the guy could not communicate with the cows for his lack of cow-speak. The video did have some mooooving moments.

In my area, lots of shallow root ball blow downs and snow load damage. An elk can severely tear up a young pine tree and make a twist snap. No mystery since elk hoof tracks are at the base of the tree. I did not notice any twist snaps in the video.

I can't believe the guy has subscribers. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/14/2024 at 6:46 PM, Catmandoo said:

Sasquatch and Dog men and bear poo oh my! I never knew that Sasquatch had pets.  This video is an IQ test. The areas have road access therefore any number of humans have been there. The forest is sick with many sick / dead trees falling over. The locations are high altitude with snow and wind loading. The alphabet Sasquatch have been busy making 'X's'. Forests go quiet during the day. The morning symphony of bird and animal activity occurs because the thermal upwelling of air to float avian predators does not occur until later in the day. To me, turning loose cows to graze means that the area is considered to have a low predator risk. Unfortunately, the guy could not communicate with the cows for his lack of cow-speak. The video did have some mooooving moments.

In my area, lots of shallow root ball blow downs and snow load damage. An elk can severely tear up a young pine tree and make a twist snap. No mystery since elk hoof tracks are at the base of the tree. I did not notice any twist snaps in the video.

I can't believe the guy has subscribers. 

As I said, he is in to the parabigfoot stuff and was only looking for feedback on the tree structures. No reason to say the video is an IQ test. Its uncalled for and rude.