Was wanting a discussion about someone.

synacknet

I wanted to talk about "Sonny vator"

After some research into his videos, I finally found THE ENTIRE video of the hunting accident he claimed happened to him and his friend, this includes the video on YouTube and the one removed by YouTube that showed a more intense uncut, bloody version....this also has the dead younger bigfoot in it..with a close up of it as well...if anyone wants to see the entire video uncut let me know I'll upload it..

My question is does, or did any of you believe Sonny's bigfoot videos ever or at all...not because you read someone debunked it, or believe what everyone else does...I really want to say yes all these are legit...but at the same time am having trouble.

1 hour ago, synacknet said:

I wanted to talk about "Sonny vator"........

The son of Darth. His videos can be described as "out of this world". He seems to get sasquatches on video often, but hasn't gotten one within range of his light saber. All he needs to do is chop off one hand..........

• Like 2

BFF Patron

May the farce be with you!

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Doodler said:

Are there screenshots of this alleged dead juvenile?

Ok I cut the scene from the video just for us to disccect and so everyone can see it...ugh I knew it was bs after I saw him wake up in the bigfoot shelter and still record even though he was all banged up wtf...anyway here's the dead baby bigfoot video, it's private and only made for our forums enjoy..Sonny vator dead baby bigfoot ugh...lol

And lol huntster

Edited by synacknet

Yikes. Yeah. Faker than fake and terrible choice in spooky music.

This is not the type of video one does with a dead sasquatch in front of them. Unless of course, they are bring vague for a reason. i have no idea who Sonny is and have never seen any videos by except for what is posted here. It looks very fake to be.

That's quite the cairn! Tell me, did dude hit the young one with his car, only to later attempt escape on a bicycle? 

Sorry but the music and whole vibe of the clip struck me as very Exists-y...

Besides, what proof is there that the youngster isn't just in a deep sleep

Ok sure, it doesn't necessarily mean its a hoax, but one would think actual footage wouldn't require such overly dramatic music....

Oh, yes I have seen those. If you watch the one where the creature materializes in the snow, Look above it. Two limbs above it move to release snow falling to the ground to project an illusion of it materializing from thin air. No other limbs move at all except those two so conveniently . They don't move any other time, except for the illusion of materialization. This is a red flag for me. The creatures in his films look oddly like a hippy-ish Christopher Lee to me.

• Upvote 1

You could fertilize 1000 acres of farmland with what this guy is peddling.

I peruse video from time to time. But it’s all about physical proof. Without it? Real or fake it doesn’t matter. We need our pound of flesh.

On 6/9/2024 at 12:31 AM, norseman said:

I peruse video from time to time. But it’s all about physical proof. Without it? Real or fake it doesn’t matter. We need our pound of flesh.

Nicely said

7 hours ago, synacknet said:

Nicely said

Thanks. We have a mountain of video, audio, photos, track casts, etc.

But all we really need is physical proof. A bone, flesh, a body or parts thereof. Would blow the lid off this thing. Until then science is like “cool story bro”!

• Upvote 2