Question about an old bigfoot website

synacknet

Anyone remember bigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com

Linda Newton-Perry and her husband ran this website are they still alive does anyone know Linda and her husband?

On 7/1/2024 at 5:38 PM, Bonehead74 said:

I've pointed out her inconsistencies here before, but I don't have the energy or desire to do it again. Instead, I'll let Steve Kulls take the lead...

https://squatchdetective.weebly.com/hall-of-shame---bigfoot-ballyhoo--linda-newton-perry.html

This is her new blog:

https://bigfootpremise.blogspot.com/

Hey bonehead thanks for the links, I did t really want to know the I fo on her but the topic she once talked about on her old blog

It was about the 1962 bigfoot in Oregon that they found dead under the tree, I read there was newspaper clippings do you know anything of this?

1 hour ago, synacknet said:

Hey bonehead thanks for the links, I did t really want to know the I fo on her but the topic she once talked about on her old blog

It was about the 1962 bigfoot in Oregon that they found dead under the tree, I read there was newspaper clippings do you know anything of this?

If it came from her it is a lie.    The rest is just .. details.  

My old research partner / sort of mentor in this bigfoot stuff lived fairly near where LNP lived .. and interacted with her much to my friend's displeasure.     While I never met LNP myself, I learned enough and had opportunities to validate what I learned.   I also independently investigated the Sru Lake "account" from LNP and, feet on the ground, found it to be pure, uncut, bull excrement.    I would not waste my time on a single word she said.

You can do whatever you want, of course, but IMHO life is too short to waste on her delusional drivel.   

If you want to look into researchers in that general area, Barbara Butler aka Barbara Wassam has proven pretty interesting.   I have 2 books from her, one written under each name, and an unfinished manuscript of a book she was writing via her daughter.  One of her sometimes-contributors / collaborators, Jack Woodruff, also contributed material to George Haas' "Bigfoot Bulletin" .. worth reading.   Thinking of that, I 'spect there is a Ray Crowe connection .. you know, published everything that came to him but recommended "keep your skepticals on."   :)    Some of that early stuff from SW Oregon is pretty darn interesting and many of the places are still there to be viewed / reviewed to see if the accounts make sense.

MIB

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks guys this is all wild as F*%# I cannot believe this C$#T ugh....I get genuinely excited when I stumble across this stuff as I'm vigorously searching up and down on every server far and wide across the net...

I'm glad I ask you guys and the link to her debunk info on squatchdetective was awesome disappointing and crazy all at once...

Also thanks for the reply MIB I am going to look into those names you told me to check out

Edited by synacknet
  • Upvote 1

Interesting MO, searching every server and all, casting a broad net I guess. The search function here could be helpful, if you like reading.

• Upvote 1

Having a check list of hoaxers and fakers on hand before you search up, down and sideways may lower your chances to blow a gasket. There are sites that list hoaxers and debunk reports but you should find those on your own. 

You may like some of the 'old' Sasquatch reports: ( listed on this site )

https://bigfootforums.com/topic/102976-bigfoot-newsletters/#comment-1170320

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks guys and I do get Into the hoaxers listed on various sites, but I never saw anything on ballyhoo till now, I despise this old ugly C@&T

Thanks everyone and nice catmandoo

Remember I'm new to bigfoot, like 6 months new lol

Edited by synacknet
  • Downvote 1

Good info from MIB, and advice worth heeding. 

I never met LNP in person, but corresponded with her a bit. I'm cursed with an eye for detail and inconsistency. I tried to clarify some of her claims in good faith, and she tripped all the alarms from the get go. Changing times and people, ignoring inconvenient facts, and so on. It was a frustrating experience, but it was very easy to see through the smoke and mirrors almost immediately. 

• 3 weeks later...

The main issue I see about reporting New things, is not having the voice to carry it far enough to be heard. Without a well established, popular venue, with a reputation for always reporting the truth about all things Bigfoot, your "new things" report, doesn't stand a chance of going further, than anything else reported here, the 2 sites I'm Admin with, or anywhere else. The first obstacle being proof of legitimacy. Think about who posted the stories about the nests and DNA. The idea about the nests, came from researchers ,or Mountain people, (like myself), that would have noticed something like that. I will wager that none us are mentioned, in whomever's report, that sparked the conversation to begin with. The DNA was obviously from Ketchum's camp, or one of a host of many nut case scientists, trying to become famous, by discovering the missing link. To prove anything new, would require at the least, exposing your resources to scrutiny, and divulging where the ultimate proof could be found. That, would basically remove you from any claim to the discovery. I guarantee that those with the, "voice",  would surely drown you out. IMHO 

• Upvote 1