A Google Earth anomaly

Wooks

Hi...

I haven't posted for a while but last night I started looking at Google maps again and found something strange.  Can anyone here help me figure out what it may be???

It's in Alaska. I will show the images and get the coordinates for you. 

Screenshot_20240716_041954_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20240716_042040_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20240716_042033_Maps.jpg

It's near the nutakuk river and upper Togiak lake.

I will get the coordinates... brb.

It's near the nutakuk river and upper Togiak lake.

I will get the coordinates... brb.

Screenshot_20240716_075940_Maps.jpg

Where to start...? First off, if you did this I'd say "Congratulations!" If you found it accidentally, your Google Earth Fu is strong. Nature doesn't do bi-lateral symmetry on this scale (31.37' W x 11.62' D x 62.34' H), if it were physically present on that mountain side. Of course those descriptions of perspective only hold true when observing the artifact from above, as it has been situated to appear upright from that orientation. If you view it from a roughly equivalent altitude (approximately 2,700' ASL) as if standing on the adjacent ridge line to the N.N.E., it appears foreshortened and angled downward and to the right about 30 degrees from the horizon (see screen capture below). The faint blue aura of pixelation surrounding it is a big clue that it is a digital construct. The figure depicted puts me in mind of the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi whose Transcendental Meditation captured the zeitgeist of my generation sixty odd years ago. I could put together something similar with my desktop design software but don't have the least clue how to insert it into Google Earth.

Thanks for sharing, I haven't had any interesting Google Earth challenges in quite a while.

MMYFigure.JPG.b9267b427814286c38692faf2f698366.JPG

Ty Airdale.

I am CLUELESS about inserting anything into Google Earth... I simply found this by looking at Google images of Earth. I left coordinates so others can see it also.

I had read about Bigfoots in that area so out of curiosity I searched.

I agree about that blue area over the object. NO idea about that either.

It may be like those monoliths popping up in places and imo they are manmade.

It may be that this image is manmade too.

But if it's not natural then what is it?

If it's real and not cgi, is it somehow related to bigfoot?

I'd love to find experts in cgi and satellite imaging to solve this.

Thanks for responding. 

Here's an image I generated in less than 10 minutes on my desktop publishing program. It displays some of the attributes of the Google Earth image, i.e. 3-D rendering of lines similar to the black "base" of the image, external glow, etc. I've been playing around with this type of software for over 30 years as a hobby and doing volunteer design work for the Montana Military Museum and other entities. I have no problem stating categorically that the image we're discussing is not a physical object existing at the coordinates indicated and constructed by humans. If an image is visible in situ at that location it is maintained via physics beyond the ken of current accepted earthly knowledge.

TestImage.thumb.jpg.8fe8e569fb42a4001da829a154def036.jpg