Sasquatch Caught Tapping on Wall

menute behudi

I was wakened the other night at 2 AM by tapping on my exterior bedroom wall. Just like on the Squatch America site "It was that damned Bigfoot again." So I get myself up, put on a robe and go put an end to the bother. And it was that damned Bigfoot. I have been working on a silhouette to hang on my fence and had left it propped against the wall on the patio. I thought it was funny the tapping started around 2 AM as any right minded Sasquatch would do. 

image.thumb.png.bd9b15c985ecb2a043a70bcc0aaab21e.png

• Haha 1

When you walked out in the  night with your robe on  did you say is anybody there like in horror  movies ?

Edited by 7.62

Oops, 2 AM was when the wind started gusting to 20 mph.

1 hour ago, menute behudi said:

How come there aren't any 45 caliber holes in that pesky sasquatch?

Good question. If I blast off a .45-70 round anywhere near the dog she’ll be trying to hide on my lap.

5 hours ago, menute behudi said:

I was wakened the other night at 2 AM by tapping on my exterior bedroom wall. Just like on the Squatch America site "It was that damned Bigfoot again." So I get myself up, put on a robe and go put an end to the bother. And it was that damned Bigfoot. I have been working on a silhouette to hang on my fence and had left it propped against the wall on the patio. I thought it was funny the tapping started around 2 AM as any right minded Sasquatch would do. 

I was gonna say he WAS the wall!🤣