WaRNING!!! a bums rush of Trolls coming your way!

tork

A friend of mine who's a member over at the ISF told me that a bunch of them have stockpiled accounts on BFF and are planning some kind of a takeover here. 

They're also planning some widespread hack attempt on personal accounts here. 

When? I do not know. Prevention? Hmm, guess the Mods here better be diligent. 

Just repeating what was said to me. Be prepared!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was a member of the ISF for several years, spending a lot of time trying to rationally discuss the topic but eventually just couldn't take it any longer.  That entire group absolutely does not wish to have a discussion.  They are a miserable gathering of denialists not capable of anything other than pretending they aren't interesting in the topic.  

I noticed they have locked down the entire forum making all the topics private.  

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Northern Lights said:

I was a member of the ISF for several years, spending a lot of time trying to rationally discuss the topic but eventually just couldn't take it any longer.  That entire group absolutely does not wish to have a discussion.  They are a miserable gathering of denialists not capable of anything other than pretending they aren't interesting in the topic.  

I noticed they have locked down the entire forum making all the topics private.  

I noticed that as well. I thought it was dead.

40 minutes ago, norseman said:

I thought it was dead.

It is, and has been for years.

A few months ago, there was a reunion of sorts with a few of the old timers in there just exchanging hello's etc.

But that was the end of it, they have moved on.

I would say that the topic of this thread is absolute nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

53 minutes ago, OldMort said:

It is, and has been for years...........

That was my take on it. I would occasionally check on them, and with nobody there to persecute, they seemed to have essentially died off. I think some of our occasional trolls are past ISFers or similar mentalities with nobody left to slap their backs.

• Like 1

all I know is that the ISF is up and running in operation, but they've gone private to hide their conversations. A couple of them, an "inertia" dude and some guy who calls himself "immolokee" are supposedly the principals planning the attack on BFF

Don't shoot the messenger!

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, tork said:

.........they've gone private to hide their conversations.........

No surprise there for that clique. Nor should there be any surprise in a possible attack from them. Those are the kinds of ideological monsters that have the entire planet all twisted up in hatred. 

Tork joined our forum yesterday evening….

BFF Patron

Had a New Mexico ip trying to hack my account recently.  Maybe it has started. 

• Like 1

If true, that is pathetic.  And, if true, I would suggest that the friend's friends tell their friends or whoever, that the authorities are very serious about cyber crime these days.  They are being proactive against petty cyber criminals because they are easier to catch and because they want to set an example to those who might think that they can get away with even worse...  :nono:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, bipedalist said:

Had a New Mexico ip trying to hack my account recently.  Maybe it has started. 

Ditto.

7 hours ago, norseman said:

Ditto.

Same here, changed my password.

4 attempts om my account

st  louis

sante fa nm

netherlands

las vegas nv

look at the new member introductions, several new ones with no posts. I think the infiltration is in...