Expedition Bigfoot Season 5

norseman

I came not to trust her because of too much hoaxing in the 1st season and I see no indication anything has changed . She went along with it ........

Stardom and a nice paycheck can change a person and she was not immune  .

Having said that it's still the only show in town and still entertaining ...if it wasn't it would have been canceled long ago 

Edited by 7.62

2 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

I came not to trust her because of too much hoaxing in the 1st season and I see no indication anything has changed . She went along with it ........

Stardom and a nice paycheck can change a person and she was not immune  .

Just because producers spice up a TV reality show? Doesn’t mean she isn’t doing real science out there.

Mutual of Omahas wild kingdom roped a Grizzly bear for Pete sakes.

• Haha 1

Bears are real 

When it comes to the subject of Bigfoot research for scientist to  participate in hoaxing just because a producer told them to 

is bad science . You can't have it both ways norseman . She was bought by a paycheck and will do what ever she's told .

I still watch the show because it's entertaining but that's all it is .

Let me put it this way I trust that kid in Canada more than I trust her to tell the truth .

That kid with the beard that goes out by himself sometimes . Can't think of his name right off .

But he doesn't feel the need to make stuff up. When he doesn't find anything he says it

11 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

Bears are real 

When it comes to the subject of Bigfoot research for scientist to  participate in hoaxing just because a producer told them to 

is bad science . You can't have it both ways norseman . She was bought by a paycheck and will do what ever she's told .

I still watch the show because it's entertaining but that's all it is .

And roping a live wild Grizzly bear is NOT.

Chimp DNA wasn’t entertainment it was real…..

10 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

Let me put it this way I trust that kid in Canada more than I trust her to tell the truth .

That kid with the beard that goes out by himself sometimes . Can't think of his name right off .

But he doesn't feel the need to make stuff up. When he doesn't find anything he says it

Todd Standing. 🤣 

42 minutes ago, norseman said:

Just because producers spice up a TV reality show? Doesn’t mean she isn’t doing real science out there.

Mutual of Omahas wild kingdom roped a Grizzly bear for Pete sakes.

Mexican vaqueros were one of the primary reasons the California grizzlies went extinct. They roped them, bound them, chained them down in arenas (so they didn't climb the walls into the stands with the spectators), and turned bulls loose on them.

But it's always the horrible Anglos who done it...........

IMG_0247.jpeg

22 minutes ago, norseman said:

.........And roping a live wild Grizzly bear is NOT..........

26 minutes ago, norseman said:

And roping a live wild Grizzly bear is NOT.

Chimp DNA wasn’t entertainment it was real…..

Todd Standing. 🤣 

No not that knuckle head . He's a big kid who first talks about getting interested because when his father was fishing I think in Nova Scotia he had big rocks thrown at him

when he was camping and fishing on a remote lake there . I think his first video is him going to that area and camping there . He doesn't make stuff up because most of the times he never sees anything . A few times he found some tracks but they were not definitive but they don't look like bear tracks where they can step in the same one making it look larger and longer like a Bigfoot track.  He's honest and that's what I like to see 

Do you know that a Sasquatch would try to rip your face off if you got close, Norse?  You have often said that they are likely to rip arms off too so, just wondering how you arrived at those rather morbid theories?

Edited by xspider1

8 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Mexican vaqueros were one of the primary reasons the California grizzlies went extinct. They roped them, bound them, chained them down in arenas (so they didn't climb the walls into the stands with the spectators), and turned bulls loose on them.

But it's always the horrible Anglos who done it...........

IMG_0247.jpeg

Correct. But I guarantee you Vaqueros and horses died in that pursuit.

Marlin Perkins god rest his soul was not a Vaquero and he did not rope bears professionally. And no biologist or game warden ropes bears today. As you know they bait em into a culvert trailer. 

I loved Mutual of Omaha, but that was pure sensationalism. Because that’s what sells shows.

Nobody wants to watch Dr. Mayor draw blood for hours from mouse Lemurs!

5 minutes ago, xspider1 said:

Do you know that a Sasquatch would try to rip your face off if you got close?  You have often said that they are likely to rip arms off too so, just wondering how you arrived at those rather morbid theories?

Most Indian tribes accused Sasquatch of cannibalism and kidnapping. You realize that right? Bauman. Albert Ostman. Mt. St. Helen’s miners. Portlock Alaska, Etc.

8 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

No not that knuckle head . He's a big kid who first talks about getting interested because when his father was fishing I think in Nova Scotia he had big rocks thrown at him

when he was camping and fishing on a remote lake there . I think his first video is him going to that area and camping there . He doesn't make stuff up because most of the times he never sees anything . A few times he found some tracks but they were not definitive but they don't look like bear tracks where they can step in the same one making it look larger and longer like a Bigfoot track.  He's honest and that's what I like to see 

I have no idea. And that’s probably why. He is boring to watch. So I have never heard of him.🤷‍♂️ It’s great that he is a honest person.

But science is what’s gonna crack this wide open. If he isn’t out there taking samples? Or attempting to collect a type specimen? It’s a camping trip.

1 minute ago, norseman said:

I have no idea. And that’s probably why. He is boring to watch. So I have never heard of him.🤷‍♂️ It’s great that he is a honest person.

But science is what’s gonna crack this wide open. If he isn’t out there taking samples? Or attempting to collect a type specimen? It’s a camping trip.

I guess if boring is not hoaxing then we agree . I guess she only hoaxes sometimes but not every time on the show ,....that's good science 

14 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

I guess if boring is not hoaxing then we agree . I guess she only hoaxes sometimes but not every time on the show ,....that's good science 

I don’t think you have any evidence she personally has hoaxed at all. In your mind she is guilty by association. You probably don’t have any evidence that the show has hoaxed anything either. But I will grant you that TV shows are gonna try to sensationalize their product. 

But show me anyone else that has pulled Chimp DNA out of a National Forest?

I don’t put any stock in foot casts and blurry photos. And they are everywhere. I find her refreshing. Her angle of attack isn’t amateur hour. It’s found new species of primates. So I can put up with the blurry photos and foot casts.🤷‍♂️

16 minutes ago, norseman said:

I don’t think you have any evidence she personally has hoaxed at all. In your mind she is guilty by association. You probably don’t have any evidence that the show has hoaxed anything either. But I will grant you that TV shows are gonna try to sensationalize their product. 

But show me anyone else that has pulled Chimp DNA out of a National Forest?

I don’t put any stock in foot casts and blurry photos. And they are everywhere. I find her refreshing. Her angle of attack isn’t amateur hour. It’s found new species of primates. So I can put up with the blurry photos and foot casts.🤷‍♂️

Dude there was a 30 page thread here on all the hoaxing that was being done on that show . When you participate in it with the rest of your research team that's the definition of hoaxing . Like I said I watch  the show and it's entertaining until a better show maybe comes along . That's all we have really to watch unless we want to saddle up and go out there ourselves . I always hope some member on this site finds or posts some really good proof one day . I would rather see it happen here than a reality series  

“Most Indian tribes accused Sasquatch of cannibalism and kidnapping.”  I don’t know about “most”.  Seems like Sasquatch are actually revered by native Americans more so than being accused of ripping arms and faces off.  

There are thousands of up close siting reports.  I think a very low percentage of those reports indicate being pursued.  Is there evidence of people getting their arms and faces ripped off in the woods by indeterminate assailants?