Expedition Bigfoot Season 5

norseman

Just now, 7.62 said:

Dude there was a 30 page thread here on all the hoaxing that was being done on that show . When you participate in it with the rest of your research team that's the definition of hoaxing . Like I said I watch  the show and it's entertaining until a better show maybe comes along . That's all we have really to watch unless we want to saddle up and go out there ourselves . I always hope some member on this site finds or posts some really good proof one day . I would rather see it happen here than a reality series  

I mean 30 pages of a bunch of Bigfooters throwing conjecture around must make it real right? 

How many pages are on here about the PGF being a hoax? Thousands….

Really good proof? Is either DNA or physical remains of the creature. 99.9 percent of Bigfooters are not trying to collect either one. 

4 minutes ago, xspider1 said:

“Most Indian tribes accused Sasquatch of cannibalism and kidnapping.”  I don’t know about “most”.  Seems like Sasquatch are actually revered by native Americans more so than being accused of ripping arms and faces off.  

There are thousands of up close siting reports.  I think a very low percentage of those reports indicate being pursued.  Is there evidence of people getting their arms and faces ripped off in the woods by indeterminate assailants?

They revere Grizzly bears as well…… they also rip faces off.

Did you not read the 411 books?

IMG_1944.jpeg

27 minutes ago, norseman said:

I mean 30 pages of a bunch of Bigfooters throwing conjecture around must make it real right? 

How many pages are on here about the PGF being a hoax? Thousands….

Really good proof? Is either DNA or physical remains of the creature. 99.9 percent of Bigfooters are not trying to collect either one. 

I can see you are convinced but that's okay . There were members who had actual pics of the remote places they were saying they were at on the dude ranch they never mentioned they were on .They also failed to mention the remote secret cave they found that for sure Bigfoot was living in was a tourist cave people go in owned by the dude ranch . All shown and exposed by members here .  100% verifiable  The whole  season was made up and a farce  

Edited by 7.62

14 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

I can see you are convinced but that's okay . There were members who had actual pics of the remote places they were saying they were at on the dude ranch they never mentioned they were on .They also failed to mention the remote secret cave they found that for sure Bigfoot was living in was a tourist cave people go in owned by the dude ranch . All shown and exposed by members here .  100% verifiable  The whole  season was made up and a farce  

I am not convinced of anything. I just look at real results. 

I played in mines as a kid next to our ranch. Could any of them been used at some point by a Bigfoot?🤷‍♂️

This is all that it would take. Also found in a cave.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/denisovan-dna-may-have-shaped-immune-systems-in-papua-new-guinea-180981299/

1 hour ago, norseman said:

I played in mines as a kid next to our ranch. Could any of them been used at some point by a Bigfoot?🤷‍♂️

Caves are contaminated. Charlie Lake Cave in British Columbia comes to mind. It has been a source of tools and points and animal remains going back about 10,000 years. Before it became a cultural site, generations of children played in the cave.  No one should enter a cave, anywhere due to WNS, White-nose Syndrome in Bats.

I don't have a TV so I haven't burned time with serial failure entertainment programs. What have I missed? Nothing. Not sure, maybe pom-poms.

17 minutes ago, Catmandoo said:

Caves are contaminated. Charlie Lake Cave in British Columbia comes to mind. It has been a source of tools and points and animal remains going back about 10,000 years. Before it became a cultural site, generations of children played in the cave.  No one should enter a cave, anywhere due to WNS, White-nose Syndrome in Bats.

I don't have a TV so I haven't burned time with serial failure entertainment programs. What have I missed? Nothing. Not sure, maybe pom-poms.

Chimp DNA found on the National Forest in Kentucky. Thats what you missed.

And you evidently are Bat man. You talk about bats more than anyone alive. I have em in my attic…. Should I enter my house?

11 minutes ago, xspider1 said:

Yep!  You definitely missed some “pom-poms” Cat!  ;)

IMG_0814.jpeg

😍😍😍

1 minute ago, norseman said:

I have em in my attic…. Should I enter my house?

Check their noses for WNS.

Bats are important. I am around the little brown bats that have audible echolocation that I have recorded with normal audio gear. Interesting to hear them click away as they zoom around and pick off insects. You are a kind human to give them a dry warm place to hang out. However, bat guano build up is a problem.

14 minutes ago, norseman said:

Chimp DNA found on the National Forest in Kentucky. Thats what you missed.

Who cares?  Escaped exotic pets / pets are a problem in many countries. They should stop monkeying around and use bananas as bait.

2 minutes ago, Catmandoo said:

Check their noses for WNS.

Bats are important. I am around the little brown bats that have audible echolocation that I have recorded with normal audio gear. Interesting to hear them click away as they zoom around and pick off insects. You are a kind human to give them a dry warm place to hang out. However, bat guano build up is a problem.

Who cares?  Escaped exotic pets / pets are a problem in many countries. They should stop monkeying around and use bananas as bait.

My dad used to drink beer and shoot them off the deck. I am not a kind human. I would prefer they died off of whatever you’re rambling on about.

Who cares? Do you prefer Bobo wood knocking or wearing dresses? It’s amazing! We sent a Primatologist into a North American forest looking for primate DNA? And guess what? She walks out with it! Albeit not what we were expecting…. But can Billy bob and Arlo tell the difference between Bigfoot and a Chimp around midnight and a 12 pack in? Probably not. Not in the mountains of Kentucky. At least they were not hallucinating.

4 hours ago, norseman said:

………And no biologist or game warden ropes bears today. As you know they bait em into a culvert trailer……..

Yup. Had a personal experience with one of those traps once…..

……….I loved Mutual of Omaha, but that was pure sensationalism. Because that’s what sells shows………

Yup. It’s show business, not biology.

norseman this was the kid Justin Chernipeski  I was talking about . He has a lot of heart but he says he has never seen one . I like that he's honest 

At about the 5 minute mark he visits his dad and explains what got him involved in searching .

Edited by 7.62
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

norseman this was the kid Justin Chernipeski  I was talking about . He has a lot of heart but he says he has never seen one . I like that he's honest 

At about the 5 minute mark he visits his dad and explains what got him involved in searching .

Yup I really like him. Good kid. And he films amazingly beautiful country! Alberta mainly.

So I apologize to you. He isn’t boring at all.🙃

No apology necessary my friend . Everyone who's a member here wants to see the truth come out on these things . 

Or most everybody but I really think we have members who closely guard things they know . I mean the ones that put the time in going out to the forests searching .

• Thanks 1

I'm catching up, watching S:1, E:5, "Human Bait" and Bigfoot is in the woods listening to the playback of their recorded howls.  I think "He" is considering the choice between taking the apple they offered, or ripping their arms off.  No joke, that might be a distinct possibility.  :rolleyes:

Edited by xspider1