What are your thoughts on this news?

idlehour30

This just in from Ronny. Umm. Sensational - sure.  Breakthrough if true - or just a way to get eyes on a new series, book, tour?

Is "...wait a few months" a red flag? Like when someone claimed to have the original PGF with a baby bigfoot in some deleted scene and we've never heard anything since?

"Wait a few months...." I had a PC like that once. Really struggled to run editing software.

image.thumb.png.7ac56382c5ce90e23d71c17b8ff43ed8.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I didn’t see him in the first episode of season 5. 🤷‍♂️

He is one of those guys that every snap in the forest is Bigfoot. I will have to wait and see.

When I read the name, I drew a blank.      He has an IMDb page, is an 'expert' and writes books.  Awesome.

The term 'film' was used. Infrared film has been out of production for many years. People hoard film in deep freezers. Time will tell. Infrared and false color infrared film need light sources. Infrared film can be used in daylight and at night with auxiliary lighting. We know so well that Sasquatch avoid lights. False color infrared film is a daylight film.

Currently, one can buy 400' of 16mm false color IR film for $3,500.00 off of ebay. Poorly stored 35mm IR film is also available on ebay.

The caveat for 'the bunch of researchers'  is who is going to develop the film? The developing question brings up the old 'damaged in processing failure'.

The question is, what film did they use?

There is a positive note about 'the bunch of researchers'. They are their own producers, directors, cinematographers and sound guys so that means  they can blow smoke up their own asses.

I am not being mean. We have seen the 'wait for it' posts before. Social media activity instead of being quiet, completing the work and then presenting a finished product.

• Upvote 1

I saw FB messages from 2 of the other cast members wishing him well with his new project .. he's not part of the show anymore so far as I know.

• Thanks 1

Patterson got his film showing in days. Why would these guys need months? 

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

Patterson got his film showing in days. Why would these guys need months? 

Maybe they want to do a documentary for the reveal, not just come out and release the footage? 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ronnie Bass said:

Maybe they want to do a documentary for the reveal, not just come out and release the footage? 

Precisely. This is yet another documentary. It is not a discovery.

• Upvote 1

Ahhhh - come on guys. A little cup of positivi-tea needed? :)

Even with the Boy Who Cried Wolf - that last version of the story he told did actually have a real wolf in it. We're well overdue another Patty moment.  :popcorn:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Northern Lights said:

Again, the 4 stages of a hoax.

1. Claim something extraordinary

Real World BFF example:   

Extraordinary claim:  "I know I have seen THE PGF suit in a glass case in an office from a hoaxer used in the PGF "

"I have three confessions, they exist"

2. Promise a reveal on a future date

"I have a documentary coming that is going to be a 'Face Melting' to all these bigfoot believers"

3. As the date passes, promise another date which is also missed

"I don't have to prove anything to you, it is the person making the extraordinary claim who has to do all the proving.  Not me"

4. Go dark

Poster refuses to address any Q's, drops off the BFF for a month until things cool off, then moves on as if no one asked him any hard Questions.   

"I don't care what you think you are entitled to..."

How many times have we've seen this play out?  20, 30, 50, more?  Guess we will see.

many 

• Upvote 2

It’s probably tied into that documentary that he is working on with that boy from the UK.  

That whole thing got weird pretty quickly.