What are your thoughts on this news?

idlehour30

29 minutes ago, Twist said:

I can imagine a scenario that even a body would be buried (no pun intended) if they believed it could be...........

Agreed. I'm pretty confident that government doesn't want this to be discovered, and science is too busy chasing government money to care.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, norseman said:

Expedition Bigfoot has video, thermal, foot tracks, hand prints, DNA of a chimp, witnesses, audio, etc. And they have a primatologist on the team. Of which the person in question with new video was also a member of the same team. Ronny LeBlanc.

I would say it’s a fair assessment that most Bigfoot enthusiasts do not like the show and think it’s all a hoax. Let’s not even start with skeptics.

So I really question this “holy grail” of a video that is going to crack this mystery wide open. I don’t think it exists. The better the video? The more elaborate the hoax.

We need a clear daytime video of a Bigfoot grabbing a mature elk  or grizzly and snapping it's neck or back  then carrying it on it's shoulders .This would be a hard video to dispute even by skeptics 

:D

12 hours ago, norseman said:

Expedition Bigfoot has video, thermal, foot tracks, hand prints, DNA of a chimp, witnesses, audio, etc. And they have a primatologist on the team. Of which the person in question with new video was also a member of the same team. Ronny LeBlanc.

Expedition Bigfoot is scripted and choreographed entertainment. Someone watch an episode and using a stopwatch, time the scene lengths to determine if they adhere to the 15 second rule. I have never needed media dollies.

Many times, the terms 'film' and 'video' are used interchangeably. That is incorrect. Regardless of what LeBlanc has done, we are still on a wait and see adventure. No one hold your breath on this new 'holy grail'.

I am curious as to how they filmed at night in the ways of film stock, lighting and processing of the film.

Step one, the leaking of word salads on social media has occurred and failed.

9 hours ago, 7.62 said:

We need a clear daytime video of a Bigfoot grabbing a mature elk  or grizzly and snapping it's neck or back  then carrying it on it's shoulders .This would be a hard video to dispute even by skeptics 

I used to believe that. No more. Dr. D.W. Grieve referred to the phenomenon I refer to when he reviewed the PG film and documented his analysis in 1972:

http://www.bigfoot-lives.com/html/report_on_the_film_of_a_suppos.html

............My subjective impressions have oscillated between total acceptance of the Sasquatch on the grounds that the film would be difficult to fake, to one of irrational rejection based on an emotional response to the possibility that the Sasquatch actually exists. This seems worth stating because others have reacted similarly to the film...........

Social conditions today worldwide have displayed and documented the extreme lengths to which denial and believe can go, and there appears to be no emotional, spiritual, or even behavioral limits to either. 

No video can or will resolve this phenomenon. Indeed, even a corpse won't work for many.

9 hours ago, 7.62 said:

^^^ Yeah, but even my cell phone camera takes video much more detailed than that.   

On 8/22/2024 at 11:14 AM, Huntster said:

Precisely. This is yet another documentary. It is not a discovery.

Have to make a show out of it.

21 hours ago, Twist said:

I can imagine a scenario that even a body would be buried (no pun intended) if they believed it could be.    All things track back to the almighty dollar.    When in doubt, trace the money backwards and see who could be impacted….the bigger the “victim” (pun intended) the bigger the cover up.   

The cover up to be more than money. Governments seem to be involved 

4 hours ago, Huntster said:

No video can or will resolve this phenomenon. Indeed, even a corpse won't work for many.

A body will work, unless governments can corrupt it. It would all have to be done in secret by credible sources until a reveal. 

15 hours ago, 7.62 said:

Yeah something like this.  A video that's part of an incident, preferably with multiple witnesses and physical evidence. 

Like a dash cam video of a vehicle hitting a sasquatch and leaving recoverable physical evidence on the front of the vehicle. 

58 minutes ago, Will said:

A body will work, unless governments can corrupt it. It would all have to be done in secret by credible sources until a reveal. 

If you plan to go the 'body' route, then you need 2 bodies. One body for 'pawn sacrifice' and the other body for a secret keeper. Good luck getting the bodies out of their home terrain.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Catmandoo said:

If you plan to go the 'body' route, then you need 2 bodies. One body for 'pawn sacrifice' and the other body for a secret keeper. Good luck getting the bodies out of their home terrain.

Possibly but if a body works an arm should too, if an arm works a foot would also. We would finally be able to prove if that mid-tarsal break was real or not.

So instead of bodies, we could have 2 feet and two hands? Plenty to go around for sacrifice.

On 8/28/2024 at 3:50 PM, Huntster said:

Agreed. I'm pretty confident that government doesn't want this to be discovered, and science is too busy chasing government money to care.

Start at @ 53-54 minutes in:

Eric talks about the "invisible wall" preventing scientific progress in physics. In the interview before this he describes the same kind of resistance within science that we see in UFOlogy, sasquatchery, psychology, economics, et al to discovery or even progress. With physics, he dates this interference to 1983-1987............precisely within the Star Wars era..........

This cold civil war within science and academia is no accident or coincidence with regard to the multiple disciplines. This is intentional. 

This is not a

• Upvote 2

Admin
2 hours ago, Huntster said:

Eric talks about the "invisible wall" preventing scientific progress in physics. In the interview before this he describes the same kind of resistance within science that we see in UFOlogy, sasquatchery, psychology, economics, et al to discovery or even progress. With physics, he dates this interference to 1983-1987............precisely within the Star Wars era..........

This cold civil war within science and academia is no accident or coincidence with regard to the multiple disciplines. This is intentional. 

This is not a

The power in academia is centralized. Those who control the funds decide the dogma which all new students absorb and pursue. It is very hard to break even after it fails.

Eric gives the example is the "theory of everything" aka String Theory. A mathematical framework that has never been solved and doesn't work. There is zero empirical evidence for it because there is no way to even test it. Its not science.

But it has been the dogma for 50 years. It has failed but you can't say that aloud. cracks are showing, but it'll take years to move on.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Huntster said:

This is not a

Or they're being blinded by something.