What are your thoughts on this news?

idlehour30

10 hours ago, gigantor said:

.........But it has been the dogma for 50 years. It has failed but you can't say that aloud. cracks are showing, but it'll take years to move on.

Ditto climate change. It took half a century to evolve the Chicken Little ideology from new ice age to nuclear winter to global warming to finally arrive at climate change, which can fit any and all climatic hiccups and survive all challenges from realists. It has become the ultimate climatic/terrorist weapon. 

In the case of sasquatchery, especially with regard to DNA evidence, it will be repeatedly denied as "degraded" or "human" until, by some miracle, somebody plows through all their blockades and proves existence, and then, magically, DNA "discoveries" will allow them to steal the lead and gain some measure of control of the conversation.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Will said:

Or they're being blinded by something. 

Revved up like a deuce perhaps?

• Haha 2

A little late to the discussion, but here goes:
1. I've never really "liked" Ronny as he comes across as being as phony as a football bat and too eager to accept EVERYTHING as Bigfoot. I've called him out on twitter a few times and he was kind enough to respond that I "must be real fun at parties". Meh, maybe so. It may even be my dislike of Expedition Bigfoot as a show because to me it has all the credibility of Mountain Monsters. At least the folks behind Finding Bigfoot admit its just tv and you cant get great investigation out of the short time in the field but they were honest and didn't fake things.

2. The  moment anyone announces a BIG earthshattering event, I lose all enthusiasm for it as generally it is all hype and lackluster or just doesn't appear. Much like Lucy holding Charlie Brown's football and promising no more tricks, we just end up on our backs.

3. If there were to be a huge discovery, I would think its 'debut" would be quiet and eased into to make sure all the facts were correct before announcing it over social media with a date to watch for.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Will said:
On 8/29/2024 at 9:33 AM, Huntster said:

No video can or will resolve this phenomenon. Indeed, even a corpse won't work for many.

A body will work,

Unless they have had bodies before and don't want you to know they have them.

BFF Patron
On 8/21/2024 at 8:56 PM, Huntster said:

Patterson got his film showing in days. Why would these guys need months? 

Maybe they are developing the eDNA side of things through back channels to go with the big reveal.

3 hours ago, Doug said:

Perhaps they had frigidaire problems and the big thaw is causing delays; or, the tow truck snapped an axle.

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron
On 8/21/2024 at 6:32 PM, idlehour30 said:

This just in from Ronny. Umm. Sensational - sure.  Breakthrough if true - or just a way to get eyes on a new series, book, tour?

Is "...wait a few months" a red flag? Like when someone claimed to have the original PGF with a baby bigfoot in some deleted scene and we've never heard anything since?

"Wait a few months...." I had a PC like that once. Really struggled to run editing software.

image.thumb.png.7ac56382c5ce90e23d71c17b8ff43ed8.png

Forewarned is forearmed (or fourlegged)

4 hours ago, Doug said:

Agreed.

On 8/29/2024 at 4:04 PM, Will said:

We would finally be able to prove if that mid-tarsal break was real or not.

So instead of bodies, we could have 2 feet and two hands? Plenty to go around for sacrifice.

Mid-tarsal break is real. Limbs would dismiss AI. However, off the top of my head, I can think of one person who is crafty enough to 'make parts'.

20 hours ago, bipedalist said:

........Perhaps they had frigidaire problems and the big thaw is causing delays; or, the tow truck snapped an axle.

I just got back to the house from a month long moose hunt that lasted a single day. Equipment problems, missing critical parts, unsavory looking homeless people at the trailhead who looked like they'd love breaking into my camper/trailer, etc, etc, etc. 

Yeah, stuff happens, especially within sasquatchery or Huntster trips..........

9 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I just got back to the house from a month long moose hunt that lasted a single day. Equipment problems, missing critical parts, unsavory looking homeless people at the trailhead who looked like they'd love breaking into my camper/trailer, etc, etc, etc. 

Yeah, stuff happens, especially within sasquatchery or Huntster trips..........

Sorry.

3 minutes ago, norseman said:

Sorry.

That's okay. I just re-outfit and go to another spot.........this time one that has no cell phone contact so nobody can call and keep my phone ringing.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Huntster said:

That's okay. I just re-outfit and go to another spot.........this time one that has no cell phone contact so nobody can call and keep my phone ringing.

Shoot a big un!🤞