Lost hiker in WA survived a month with no supplies?

PNWexplorer

22 minutes ago, norseman said:

I think the 411 books have vastly more credibility than some dude in Colorado wandering around a burnt forest thinking Bigfoot is responsible.

But that’s just me.

I can take you onto property I own and show you gobs of tree structures. Missing persons don’t happen every day or year. And strange disappearances? Once in a life time.

I am grateful for the 411 books. Without them I wouldn’t even be aware of cases like Dennis Martin. Maybe some of the stories are inaccurate or embellished. It happens. But many of them are straight up bizarre and backed up by the 411 documentaries in which many of the witnesses are interviewed on camera.

Colorado bigfoot has negative credibility. I wouldn't want to go out in the forest with him. I would actually want to go with you. You are credible. 

I am looking at the raw evidence he records on his channel. I watch it on mute. Does that make sense? 

There are undoubtedly strange disappearances. However, David used a case that instantly removed all credibility I was giving him. Sure, there is a public benefit to awareness of the phenomenon, but he is not what I consider a fact based presenter. 

• Haha 1

Admin
1 hour ago, NorCalWitness said:

Colorado bigfoot has negative credibility. I wouldn't want to go out in the forest with him. I would actually want to go with you. You are credible. 

I am looking at the raw evidence he records on his channel. I watch it on mute. Does that make sense? 

There are undoubtedly strange disappearances. However, David used a case that instantly removed all credibility I was giving him. Sure, there is a public benefit to awareness of the phenomenon, but he is not what I consider a fact based presenter. 

Not really. But whatever. I find tree structures to be apart of nature. If a Sasquatch made one? Great. But I would need more evidence than dead trees. Dialogue or no.

And in the subject of Sasquatch? You gonna find it’s easy to throw the baby out with the bath water. People dismiss the PGF because of Roger’s sordid past. That doesn’t make what walked across the film any less real.

I found a tree break one time that was interesting up by the Salmo Priest wilderness. It was an alpine fir twisted off about 6-7 feet up. The needles were all still green. But no tracks or anything else. It could have been a moose for all I know. But that time it wasn’t wind or another tree, etc. Something absolutely twisted it off. 

• Upvote 1

I was camping along a creek in the fairly remote Idaho wilderness and found a tree that was clearly twisted and bent over at about 8' off the ground with no apparent cause.

6 hours ago, norseman said:

I found a tree break one time that was interesting up by the Salmo Priest wilderness. It was an alpine fir twisted off about 6-7 feet up. The needles were all still green. But no tracks or anything else. It could have been a moose for all I know. But that time it wasn’t wind or another tree, etc. Something absolutely twisted it off. 

IMG_20200809_135909947.jpg

IMG_20200809_135941970.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/6/2024 at 6:31 PM, NorCalWitness said:

As I said there are anomalous disappearances. However, most of his cases are bunk in my estimation. 

Have you been to any of the sites of Missing 411 disappearances to see for yourself the area involved? I think that would be helpful as it provides a much better glimpse into a particular case. You could see how things appear physically at the site and how it comports with the description of the events that unfolded surrounding the disappearance.