I'm back (after the threats)

tork

I won't give out screen names but, it was Cronin and Wills that were sending the threats. "Hey Cronin, I now know where you live, too, see you soon"

"Hey Wills, still working on finding your identity, will be seeing you soon, too"

• Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, tork said:

I won't give out screen names but, it was Cronin and Wills that were sending the threats. "Hey Cronin, I now know where you live, too, see you soon"

"Hey Wills, still working on finding your identity, will be seeing you soon, too"

20240611_225235.jpg

4 hours ago, tork said:

Why do you want to go see them?

5 hours ago, tork said:

Quoting so he can't change his post later after law enforcement contacts him for criminal threats which cross state lines, making his criminal threats rise to the level of federal crime. If only there were a few law enforcement types here.... oh wait. There are many. Not the best place to go around threatening people. Enjoy the consequences of your stupidity. I bet it won't be the first time it has created problems for you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NorCalWitness said:

Quoting so he can't change his post later after law enforcement contacts him for criminal threats which cross state lines, making his criminal threats rise to the level of federal crime. If only there were a few law enforcement types here.... oh wait. There are many. Not the best place to go around threatening people. Enjoy the consequences of your stupidity. I bet it won't be the first time it has created problems for you. 

what? have Cronin and Wills pressed charges? what threats? Who was threatened.?LOL Was there an implied threat? 

YOU TAKE THIS FAKE MONKEY Man of the Woods BIZ TOO SERIOUSLy, NorCalNonWitness

now, run along and find BF, woulda' already?  :rofl:

Edited by tork
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, tork said:

.........Was there an implied threat?..........

"There's going to be an attack from ISF skeptics!!!"

You take skepticism too seriously, Dude. Now, run along and find some intelligence.

• Thanks 1

It seems like a better idea to consider the reports from thousands of people who will look you straight in the eye and tell you that they have seem them than to ridicule the ‘fake monkey man’.

And to realize the fear in their eyes and the strain in their voices which is very real. They say it is life-changing. Most witnesses hope that they never encounter them again which would probably be far better than underestimating what might be lurking in the shadows.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/16/2024 at 9:14 PM, tork said:

what? have Cronin and Wills pressed charges? what threats? Who was threatened.?LOL Was there an implied threat? 

YOU TAKE THIS FAKE MONKEY Man of the Woods BIZ TOO SERIOUSLy, NorCalNonWitness

now, run along and find BF, woulda' already?  :rofl:

Where did you go? Banned? buh bye

• Like 1