the weekend is almost over, any of you great white hunters find bigfoot?

tork

Admin

🤏🏻

IMG_2031.jpeg

The weekend has come and gone. Not much of a hunter but the search for the truth continues. 

• Upvote 1

Mods need to ban these guys faster. Go back to reddit, tork. you aren't safe here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, NorCalWitness said:

Mods need to ban these guys faster. Go back to reddit, tork. you aren't safe here. 

WOW...talk about someone who's soooo concerned about "threats" yet you make a threat?!  "you aren't safe here"   what do you mean by that. I take it as a threat, NorCalNonWitness

what a dandy boy you are but will give you this, you're on the right internet forum  LOL  :D

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, tork said:

WOW...talk about someone who's soooo concerned about "threats" yet you make a threat?!  "you aren't safe here"   what do you mean by that. I take it as a threat, NorCalNonWitness

what a dandy boy you are but will give you this, you're on the right internet forum  LOL  :D

FB_IMG_1686012198353.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, tork said:

It means you need a safe space, and this isn't it snowflake. you are lazy and boring. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ha! Another implied 'threat' from you, Mr. self proclaimed Constable of the Internet. One thing is fo' sho', I'm living in your head RENT FREE across state lines...you better notify the Feds  LOL:rock:

I've made you my biotch without even trying, NorCalNonWitness  another LOL  :yahoo:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, tork said:

........I'm living in your head RENT FREE across state lines...you better notify the Feds  LOL:rock:

I've made you my biotch without even trying.........

What an incredible victory. I think this would be a great time for you to parade back within the impenetrable walls surrounding ISF and trumpet your incredible story of adventure and conquest. Your accolades await you.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, tork said:

Ha! Another implied 'threat' from you, Mr. self proclaimed Constable of the Internet. One thing is fo' sho', I'm living in your head RENT FREE across state lines...you better notify the Feds  LOL:rock:

I've made you my biotch without even trying, NorCalNonWitness  another LOL  :yahoo:

You are mentally ill and dangerous to yourself and to those around you. Seek help. I feel bad for you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Kiwakwe said:

This tork character is still here why??

Curb-kicking.