the weekend is almost over, any of you great white hunters find bigfoot?

tork

I visit this forum rarely and post even less often. Is this frequent now? Random people trolling?

We get occasional trolls. I'd say less than other forums, even though you'd think that the subject matter would attract more. I think that's because sasquatches have become more acceptable to people over the past 30 years. I participate in outdoors forums that get some real doosies sniping more regularly than here.

Admin
3 hours ago, Scratchy said:

I visit this forum rarely and post even less often. Is this frequent now? Random people trolling?

It’s just one person with a stable of sock puppet profiles. And they have been banned more times than we can count.

I have no idea why people would want to participate in something in bad faith. 

11 hours ago, norseman said:

Closet masturbatory fantasies, perhaps?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cmknight said:

Closet masturbatory fantasies, perhaps?

Bingo! Heh!

22 hours ago, norseman said:

I suspect that they are so totally inconsequential in their own lives that getting any acknowledgment, even as a pest to strangers on the internet, provides them with some short-lived feelings of relevance. A genuinely sad existence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Mental illness is off the charts these days.  Covid caused a lot of folks to just break, mentally.

Before, everyone in a small town knew who the town crazy person was.  Now, they have access to the internet so the whole world knows who the crazy person is.  Pretty sure the OP is well known to his neighbors as the crazy person.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/29/2024 at 2:07 PM, PNWexplorer said:

Mental illness is off the charts these days.  Covid caused a lot of folks to just break, mentally.

Before, everyone in a small town knew who the town crazy person was.  Now, they have access to the internet so the whole world knows who the crazy person is.  Pretty sure the OP is well known to his neighbors as the crazy person.

I doubt his neighbors know who he is, because he doesn't leave his parents basement. But your point is valid. 

• Upvote 2