Can Bigfoot Speak?

Guest Twilight Fan

Has anyone taken any of these recordings to the local elders in the area of recording to see if they recognize any words? I remember asking the same question in a similar thread on the old forums and......nothing. It's just that the cadence of some of the recordings seems very NA. The way the sound flows is very distinctive in many NA languages, even when they are speaking english.

I'm thinking that english would have been a relatively new phenomenon in the world of the big guy.

Guest Cervelo

I think we should wait for one of the experts to chime in before we jump the gun on this Tim!!

I thought it was hilarious glad you got it :)

Edited by Cervelo

Guest J Sasq Doe

Has anyone taken any of these recordings to the local elders in the area of recording to see if they recognize any words? I remember asking the same question in a similar thread on the old forums and......nothing. It's just that the cadence of some of the recordings seems very NA. The way the sound flows is very distinctive in many NA languages, even when they are speaking english.

I'm thinking that english would have been a relatively new phenomenon in the world of the big guy.

I agree with your suggestions. I am always amazed when a potentially huge and rich resource such as the experiences of native North Americans is not fully explored.

Sasquatches have been reported to speak in the "Douglas Dialect" from BC. Some tribe(s) in the southwest US have mentioned hearing Sasquatch speak in the language of an unknown tribe from the north. I am certain there are more reports than just these two.

It makes more sense that Sasquatch would speak a local tribe's language, rather than so-called Samurai chatter.

BFF Patron

It's not new and it's not Scott Nelson's website either one. Maybe it's a guest blog or something, or a testimonial, maybe Morehead and he have a book deal in progress. Maybe it's just free advertising. But the website has been around long before Scott Nelson was a known quantity in Bigfooting.

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron
:nomention::victory:

Guest Minime

i Believe they could make certain sounds like grunting and maybe some simple sounds, but i think that they would have to study the human language (which would be an extremely hard mission) but if one learns then that BF would most likely teach others

Folks:

Enough of the personal comments.

Keep it on topic otherwise action will be taken and the thread will be closed.

Guest BFSleuth

Moderator Comment

This thread is now closed so the moderating staff can deal with a number of posts that have derailed this thread. Please be patient as we work through the problem and can reopen the thread.