The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Guest gershake

Guest Darrell

IMO, Ketchum had her turn at bat and stuck out. Same for Sykes, same for Erickson. Time to find another chicken to lay that golden egg.

It's not over and Ketchum will prove her case. If Sykes keeps on it, then he will also come to the same conclusion. Many of us know BF is out there, and it just a matter of time before the proof surfaces. In the meantime, members of my family, and friends are laughing me under the table about BF. Go Sykes and Ketchum.............................get me out of this mess.

• Upvote 1

Thanks ScienceCritic. There are probably a few forum members who are laughing stocks and would like some news that BF is proven and accepted by science.

It's not over and Ketchum will prove her case.

How exactly?  Poorly written scientific papers that contain bad science that don't pass peer review are never considered to have proved anything.

How exactly?  Poorly written scientific papers that contain bad science that don't pass peer review are never considered to have proved anything.

Ketchum is using top quality DNA labs as contractors, so where is the science going wrong? Seems like DNA evidence is cut and dried.

Sounds from the sidelines like some folks (posters) are going on hatred.... As the central theme in their posts. That doesn't become the science or the hater or the purpose of this thread. Could some One start a thread for haters? It is wearing thin the more it is posted.

Hatred? No - I a basing my opinions of Ketchum Study based on the many with geneticist  experience who have said the paper was poorly written and that the interpretation was unfounded and inconsistent ... 

Is it too much to ask that the Ketchum proponents go back to the Ketchum thread? 

She could set a record for longest thread on BBF.      :)

Edited by Oonjerah

Ketchumites will follow her to the ends of the earth and to what ever threads required to defend her shoddy science.

Ketchum is using top quality DNA labs as contractors, so where is the science going wrong? Seems like DNA evidence is cut and dried.

I'll take Ketchum herself for $200 Alex.

It's not "cut and dried" when there is no type specimen.

If Ketchum is right - which appears doubtful - she's guilty of the worst presentation of a major scientific find in history.

If one can't remember where one got one's information, then one has to understand that one's argument is going to be seen as lacking and emotionally based.  Using catch phrases like "Ketchumites" is a convenient way to avoid backing up one's arguments with facts.  That particular phrase is always attached to an emotion-based argument from my observation.  It's one of the cues I use to dismiss a position being presented.

• Upvote 1