The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Guest gershake

If everything this guy says is BS, has she publicly made it clear that he is completely full of BS, and to disregard anything he says?

Seems there are several people surrounding her either repeatedly leaking info, or fabricating it.

That's the Million Dollar Question. Lindsay has been right just enough that you can't dismiss everything he says.

Yes, Ketchum has apparently had leaks, at least in the past, and now Bortsev (sp?).

SSR Team

But unless i'm way off here Mulder, wasn't his leak for that pretty obvious and unfortunately recently deceased ?

^Not his only source. I know that a lot of what he posted about the behind the scenes jockeying with the Ketchum Study team matches things I was told independently some time ago, which adds to his credibility.

I'm not saying he's always right, and he's still an a-hat, but he does get things right (or close to right) sometimes.

Guest BFSleuth

Even blind squirrels get a nut now and then. Most of what I see from RL is throwing fecal tissue on the wall and seeing if some of it sticks. IOW he's posting rumors or the time honored "some people say" reporter trick with a wild guess to see if someone responds.

Lindsey has been right? When?

Yes there are several things we know today due to RL running a leak.

-Sierra Shooting happened

-names and details of shooting

-drawings of creatures

-location of shooting

-human hybrid

-mu and nuclear DNA results

-listing of contributors to ketchum

-names and background of her PR people

-DR and Smeja fallout

-many other leaks have came out to be true that first appeared on RL's blog

The guy is a kook and seems to be a child molester (read the filth) and commie. But don't dismiss the bf stuff he writes. Be able to interpret what was leaked to him and the parts he had added spin to.

Yes there are several things we know today due to RL running a leak.

-Sierra Shooting happened

-names and details of shooting

-drawings of creatures

-location of shooting

-human hybrid

-mu and nuclear DNA results

-listing of contributors to ketchum

-names and background of her PR people

-DR and Smeja fallout

-many other leaks have came out to be true that first appeared on RL's blog

If you believe any of it.

The guy is a kook and seems to be a child molester (read the filth)

I was pretty surprised to see this kind of harsh comment, that's a pretty serious allegation. I know nothing about this guy really, so popped over to his blog for about two minutes. Extremely disturbing comments from him repeatedly.....seriously.

"It's an area that any serious academic ventures into with a deal of trepidation... It's full of

eccentric and downright misleading reports," said Prof Bryan Sykes, from Oxford University.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...onment-18160673

22 May 2012

These humanoid beasties are variously known as the "yeti" or "migoi" in the Himalayas, "bigfoot"

or "sasquatch" in North America, "almasty" in the Caucasus mountains and "orang pendek" in

Sumatra, but there are many others.

Tests up to now have usually concluded that alleged yeti remains were in fact human. But, said

Prof Sykes, "there has been no systematic review of this material."

Edited by Oonjerah

SSR Team

-DR and Smeja fallout

Don't know about the others but this one wasn't RL, DR done that himself on this very Forum, without any shadow of a doubt, and has since said his reasoning behind doing it on a talk show, which made perfect sense too..

• 1 month later...

Books by Bryan Sykes -

The Seven Daughters of Eve: The Science That Reveals Our Genetic Ancestry

DNA USA: A Genetic Portrait of America

Blood of the Isles

Adam's Curse: A Future without Men

The Human Inheritance: Genes, Languages, and Evolution

Saxons, Vikings, and Celts: The Genetic Roots of Britain and Ireland

==========================================

Bryan Sykes (born 9 September 1947) is a Professor of Human Genetics at the University

of Oxford and a Fellow of Wolfson College. Sykes published ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Sykes

As for current status of the Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project,

I've searched and found nothing. I would also search on a UK search engine if I could fine one.

SSR Team

He hasn't brought out a book on the Project and everyone's missed it, i can assure you on that.