The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Guest gershake

This just got posted on BFE. It's more speculation, but here it is. Funny that he mentions comments by a former fashion model who is involved with the Ketchum study. Was it here on BFF that a former fashion model was badmouthing Ketchum's appearance and saying how she needs to do her make up differently and dress differently? I definitely read that somewhere awhile back, lol.

http://bigfooteviden...to-proving.html

BFF Patron

This just got posted on BFE. It's more speculation, but here it is. Funny that he mentions comments by a former fashion model who is involved with the Ketchum study. Was it here on BFF that a former fashion model was badmouthing Ketchum's appearance and saying how she needs to do her make up differently and dress differently? I definitely read that somewhere awhile back, lol.

Could it be Kezra?..... she signed on to Ketchum's species recognition effort and then sort of signed out of here about the same time?

Bipedalist, are you saying Kezra might be the model? I don't remember the name, but somebody was going on and on about Ketchum's looks and people here were giving the model a hard time for being so shallow. It was months ago, but I can't remember exactly how long. To be honest I'm not 100% sure it was here on the BFF, but I think it was.

Guest slimwitless

It's Icicle.

Edit to add: Based on a PM discussion, I doubt Icicle is involved with Ketchum. She did claim to have a source at Nature though.

Edited by slimwitless

Ok, thanks Slim. So Lindsey thinks she has a deep connection with Ketchum, but maybe it was actually with Nature instead. That shows how much we should rely on him. Who knows what's really up.

Guest spurfoot

It is despicable that anyone would be commenting on someone's appearance in a public forum. It is all the more despicable since MK is doing her best to do a good deed on behalf of BF and for humanity as a whole. Judge not lest you be judged.

It appears that the DNA results from the Skyes Yeti study have been revealed. I'd like to wait to read the actual study though.

http://www.thesun.co...rom-the-US.html

It is important to note that these results are specific to ONE place and one particular set of incidents. The finding does not invalidate all other reports and/or evidence from other places and incidents.

Yes, and it was one of the most mean-spirited, baseless attacks on Ketchum to that date (and still is).

Yes Mulder it was over the top. I thought it was maybe even fake because it was so ridiculous, but I guess she really meant it. I do actually know girls like that though.

Guest gerrykleier

Icicle is back!

Can Bigfooting get any weirder?

I wish she had stayed around BTW, though I gave her some crap along with everybody else. I think she would have dressed the place up some.....

I still read RLs blog, though he has a pretty low batting average.

We're really getting into the twilight zone at this point.

GK

• 2 weeks later...

^^ See above.

Western Bigfoot Society meetings held at the Home Plate Cafe, North Portland, Oregon,

503-285-5507, Owner and Host Patty Deitz. Soc pres: Ray Crowe.

Next meeting on March 9th. Dr. Bryan Sykes has accepted a invitation to be there.

Sometimes, there may be news about Dr. Sykes here in the Sykes thread.

BFF Patron

Well I hope he gets the goods! Sykes that is.