The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Guest gershake

Wasn't it in November, he or Meldrum said he hadn't begun to test the samples yet?

He didn't get to the testing phase nearly as soon as expected, and he said so.

He has a regular job; demands-distractions come up, then he needs some vacation time, too.

(I am stuffing a snark remark & going for straight.)

I hope that Dr. Sykes won't become a target of Footers' Paranoia. Give the man some room.

I must have misunderstood Dr. Sykes...and it explains why no one answered my question.

The mtDNA of both Denisova and neanderthal do differ significantly from modern human. His point now I understand : that of the i million modern human mtDNA on file none show deviation like Denisova or Neanderthal...although a significant amount (that 1-4% depending which species which human group) is shared in the nDNA...

with that then it does seem those 14 perfectly matching to haplogroups of modern human mtDNA of the Ketchum study is likely contamination...

or BFs are modern humans.... or yes...a non-evolution/accepted genomic view of the hominin possibilities....

I think you've got it now....... :)

and I can be confident now that Sykes mtDNA work will be sufficient to show BFs as unique....or not at all....or modern humans :)

I think Sykes and Ketchum are soon to be on the same page. Maybe I'll give bigfootology shout about testing.

It simply means I think Sykes will find what Ketchum found, "supposing he has similar samples" and will either reject that , or confirm her findings. If I can make sure of it by sending him some, I will.

SSR Team

Mr Cutino ( & Mr Smeja ) gets real...;)

post-136-0-60737800-1363893190_thumb.jpg

Hope you don't mind me posting Bart, but it is on FB..

Dr Sykes will be testing Justin Smeja's boots..

Cool development.

Sorry I'm not up on who's who in that pic, can someone tell me who we're all looking at?

(I think I got it figured out tho)

SSR Team

From eft to right its Rhetman whateverhisnameis, Sykes, Bart C, Justin S.

Encouraging picture especially with the boot on the table. Dare I hope Sykes can get the answers, whatever that answer may be, and give us a complete comprehensible transparent report. I wish!!!!

SSR Team

Who is Adam Davies ?

I keep seeing the name pop up ?

Adam Davies is a British explorer and cryptozoologist who is best known for his expeditions in Sumatra looking for the orang pendeck.

SSR Team

Your girls do love our accents, that's for sure ;)