The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Guest gershake

I'm sure Dr. Sykes was not passing out the NDA's while here in the US and I'd bet the last thing on his mind was starting a bigfoot clothing line.

I am very glad that Paulides is not involved with Dr. Sykes' BF investigation. We do not need another smoke and mirror DNA study. Cutino and the Bigfootology team seem like stand up, straight forward & sincere human beings. Dr. Sykes was right for choosing to work with them and Dr. Meldrum.

If Erickson is still in the mind set that what he has is the real deal, and his samples were not squandered in TX, he should really be jumping on the Sykes train.

SSR Team

Your girls do love our accents, that's for sure ;)

There's a bit more to it than the accents.

I'd hope there is, but your girls still really do love our accents..;)

I am curious with the Photo shown. Why even bother testing the boot?

The boot is out in the open on a table how well is that table cleaned.

It could pick up contamination from anything no?

I would have thought the boot would have been kept in a bag to prevent any more possible contamination.

Just seems like a waste of time for Sykes to even bother with the boot

Polypodium:

How is Paulides not a stand up, straight forward & sincere human being? His books Missing 411 and his work for 20 years as a Law Enforcement officer shows he is a sincere person. He is also looking into a topic that few have taken the time to investigate. He is also not saying what he thinks is taking these people which to me shows he is trying to be honest with the readers.

Guest njjohn

This is one of those things that seems to have flown over the heads of most. Contamination isn't a problem. When you know it's there, you have to work to weed out what's what. The problem with Ketchum's contamination claims was that she said there was zero. Contamination is expected, which is why you usually test everyone that came in contact with the sample as well as everyone that works on the sample. You can't expect a zero contamination environment.

As for the boots, the blood was soaked into the leather, so you can still punch multiple samples and test the interior. Yes, there will be contamination, but you know that you're going to have to identify each source of contamination during testing.

An interesting update

30w5puq.png

I think its very interesting that Dr. Sykes is now a believer. I wonder what exactly brought him to the dark side.

I don't really think that that quote explicitly says that Dr.Sykes expostulates his belief. I also think it is deceptive, and possibly mendacious.

Although I would, perhaps, pay to see, 'Lori Simmons and her Big Guy' in action, though I doubt that any recompense would be commensurate enough to induce proof from Lori.

Edited by PaddysLad

SSR Team

Lori Simmons is the lady that says they live under the ground, or words to that affect, isn't she ?

Oonjerah, do you know ?

Lori Simmons is the lady that says they live under the ground, or words to that affect, isn't she ?

Oonjerah, do you know ?

Nope.

I started on the BFF in November. At that time, I knew of PGF, Bill Munns, Dr. Meldrum & Mike Rugg.

I've learned a lot of new names since then, but don't know Lori Simmons.

Oonjerah, do you know ?

Yes, she says they live underground. Her dad was a very serious bigfoot researcher for many years and she frequently goes to one of his main research areas. She apparently has interactions quite often and this is where she took Sykes. It seems Sykes and the others had some type of encounter while they where there.

Lori and Adam Davies were also two of the people who got that photo awhile back with the white "creature" kneeling down by a picnic table and checking them out while they slept. I'm still not sure what was going on in that photo, but it was Lori and Adam who were sleeping by the picnic table.

Guest poignant

In an interview by Team Tazer some time back, Lori was unfortunately unable to answer some very hard and pertinent questions about how and why she attributes the evidence collected as evidence suggesting subterranean sasquatches.

Guest BartloJays

I am curious with the Photo shown. Why even bother testing the boot?

The boot is out in the open on a table how well is that table cleaned.

It could pick up contamination from anything no?

I would have thought the boot would have been kept in a bag to prevent any more possible contamination.

Just seems like a waste of time for Sykes to even bother with the boot

Polypodium:

How is Paulides not a stand up, straight forward & sincere human being? His books Missing 411 and his work for 20 years as a Law Enforcement officer shows he is a sincere person. He is also looking into a topic that few have taken the time to investigate. He is also not saying what he thinks is taking these people which to me shows he is trying to be honest with the readers.

Lot of negative assumptions merely looking at one photograph, no?

The boots have been bagged and appropriately stored since they’ve been in my custody (November 2011 and Justin stopped wearing them and bagged them in late July of 2011), they came out of the bag, when the credentialed expert present, in this case Dr. Sykes, requested to see them so he could visually inspect them and Justin could point out saturation points….. which according to Justin, were heavy on the right and very little, maybe even just splatters on the left.

As far as it being a “waste of time,†considering it’s the ONLY non-circumstantial evidence from the purported shootings and you’re personally, extremely defensive of the Ketchum study, (Let’s not forget, Ketchum is completely tied to the reality of the Sierras shootings, where the Sierras shootings are tied to Ketchum only through perception) you would think you’d be thrilled? Especially when it’s not on your dime or time and with respect to the reputability of one of the gentlemen initiating testing (Sykes).

It’s actually the opportunity I waited for almost 2 yrs until the dust settled so “real†PHD’s and geneticist(s) (in this case it will be “two†and Dr. Sykes is secondary) could take a crack at them employing various methodologies to try and navigate through contamination (various animals) and the saltwater Justin stepped in when his 30 ft boat grounded while fishing sturgeon (less then a month after shootings). Of course contamination is a potential issue (I’ve said that from day one) and it may be difficult to retrieve anything out of those boots, but forgive me for caring more about what the people with specific “expertise†say about circumventing contamination, then the perception of a contentious poster. Dr. Sykes and I discussed contamination at length and he will be outsourcing this particular work as he specializes in getting mtDNA out of hair, but he was impressed with Justin enough as a witness (we all interviewed each other for about 150 minutes and the meeting went great) that he took a sliver of the boot right there. My other lab will be sending him some punchouts of the boot as well.

In the interim I had hoped to kind of keep this under the radar, at least for a while, but that was out of my control and I have no idea how long testing will take by the persons doing the processing. Let the chips fall where they may as our expectations are tempered and realistic.

While on the subject of David, as luck would have it, one of the hair samples I also held for the right opportunity for two years and I gave Sykes to process, came from a N CA property owner who contacted me a few years back very disgruntled about how he was treated by the investigator and author (who wrote about happenings on his property in his book). According to him, there was an attempt to strong-arm him into giving up all the hair found in a suspected incident and the witness discontinued contact ever since. This hair was also in Ketchum’s manuscript and supposedly was from a bigfoot, so it will be interesting to see what, if anything, Dr. Sykes comes up with. The property owner is thrilled we waited and got Sykes.

Edited by BartloJays

Your girls do love our accents, that's for sure ;)

I think British women love ours as well..........

"Darlin I need my clothes warshed"

:)

Admin

Bart, you know I respect you and your research, but man, I gotta tell you... I expect bear DNA from them boots.

Sorry!

Edited by gigantor

..............It’s actually the opportunity I waited for almost 2 yrs until the dust settled so “real†PHD’s and geneticist(s) (in this case it will be “two†and Dr. Sykes is secondary) could take a crack at them employing various methodologies to try and navigate through contamination (various animals) and the saltwater Justin stepped in when his 30 ft boat grounded while fishing sturgeon (less then a month after shootings). Of course contamination is a potential issue (I’ve said that from day one) and it may be difficult to retrieve anything out of those boots, but forgive me for caring more about what the people with specific “expertise†say about circumventing contamination, then the perception of a contentious poster. Dr. Sykes and I discussed contamination at length and he will be outsourcing this particular work as he specializes in getting mtDNA out of hair, but he was impressed with Justin enough as a witness (we all interviewed each other for about 150 minutes and the meeting went great) that he took a sliver of the boot right there. My other lab will be sending him some punchouts of the boot as well........

Bart, When did you first hear about Justin grounding the boat and exposing the boots to saltwater?