The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Guest gershake

I think the experts expect BF to be like most other animals and be diverged enough for the mito to be exclusive of all others ie; hundreds of thousands of years diverged, but I wonder if they are looking at all the evidence and the track record of previous testing. Unless I've been outright lied to from the day my sample was confirmed by Ketchum, it's not a misconception by her on the mito. In fact I think her study did that part right in blind testing.

Apparently Sykes visited the USFWS animal forensics lab in Oregon before heading back to England. The speculation in the BE blog, along with a quote from RL, is that this is the Oxford study back up lab. Interesting if true.

http://bigfooteviden...serving-as.html

Or, perhaps, Sykes was just paying a courtesy visit since he was in the neighborhood. However, the topic of bigfoot was apparently in the air since the lab's director was photographed with a bf drawing.

The lab's webpage describes itself as ". . . the only lab in the world dedicated to crimes against wildlife." From what little I know about it, they know their stuff, including at least DNA discrimination of individual animals. How useful they would be for coding whole genomes or even a single chromosome, I have no idea. If they were used by the Oxford group, maybe it would be as a screen lab to separate the chaff from the wheat, like id'ing bear hair sent in to the project. But also keep in mind, this is a government agency that has a specific job to do and it doesn't seem likely that they can just jump on a cool project just because it is cool.

http://www.lab.fws.gov/index.php

Coincidentally, Ken Goddard, the lab's director Sykes met, is a relative of mine by marriage though we have never met.

Edited by tsiatkoVS

Guest gerrykleier

Coincidentally, Ken Goddard, the lab's director Sykes met, is a relative of mine by marriage though we have never met.

Well call him up and introduce yourself!!

GK

Guest childrenofthenight
Well call him up and introduce yourself!! GK

I concur, it would be VERY interesting to hear what Dr. Goddard has to say about the Sykes, Ketchum, and other DNA studies.

Yep, I believe I will email him once I get back into town from work.

Gotta double check our relationship. Believe he is a nephew of my mom's husband.

Yep, I believe I will email him once I get back into town from work.

Gotta double check our relationship. Believe he is a nephew of my mom's husband.

That's pretty cool, good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to bump this thread.

Has anyone heard any rumblings about the next stages/steps coming up?

Revised time-line or such?

Thx all!

If it really is true that Sykes is no longer a sceptic and has infact become a member of the Bigfootology group, there must be some merit behind his choosing to join - a senior Oxford professor wouldnt risk his career on a whim. He must have hard evidence. Even if if he, as mentioned was an eye witness to something I very much doubt he would put his name to said sighting without scientific proof to back it up.

Otherwise he would be laughed out of the institution. I cant imagine the Balliol Don allowing smear by association to get anywhere near the precious place - with the backing of the whole front bench (UK Government majority) of the House of Commons - almost exclusively educated there.

SSR Team

We don't know if its true or not true, nothing has been heard from the man.

All we have ears are people basically saying " you'll have to wait to buy the book to find out what happened. "

It's the Sasquatch communities version of Corrie my dear..;)

Lol BobbyO it really is like a soap saga and there was me turning off the TV to broaden my horizon. My hubby has an interview for a job in Oxford next week and if he gets it I might see if I can wangle a meet with the ol' professer. I know a few Oxbridge graduates could help the cause. Any worthy news i'll keep you posted. Oh the drama of it all!

Guest BartloJays

FYI- FINALLY.... Big thank you to all research contributors that helped me with this as my Sierras Thermal Footage From Aug 25th 2012 will be released this afternoon between 3:30-5pm Pacific time. Lot of work to document this right as it's not great footage visually but rather important footage in that it's not only the real deal but there's over 22 minutes of raw footage, group behavior (rock throwing) with real time audio attached, 6 witnesses, lots of compelling substantiating data etc... The total package will consist of:

-Raw footage/audio in real time (courtesy Phil Poling)

-Phil Poling's 17 minute footage breakdown documentary (courtesy Phil Poling)

-5 minute continuous action footage (courtesy Kirk Brandenburg)

-11 videos (6-10 min long each) documenting whole re-creation process on-site (courtesy Rgr Robert Leiterman)

-My primary "witness" report and Q&A report

-Introduction and Analysis reports (courtesy Rgr Robert Leiterman)

About 6-8 hrs of reading and watching-- footage, analysis, interviews, reading and pics (lots of them)

Sorry for the wait but needed to be done right

Edited by BartloJays
  • Upvote 1

If it really is true that Sykes is no longer a sceptic and has infact become a member of the Bigfootology group, there must be some merit behind his choosing to join - a senior Oxford professor wouldnt risk his career on a whim. He must have hard evidence. Even if if he, as mentioned was an eye witness to something I very much doubt he would put his name to said sighting without scientific proof to back it up.

Otherwise he would be laughed out of the institution. I cant imagine the Balliol Don allowing smear by association to get anywhere near the precious place - with the backing of the whole front bench (UK Government majority) of the House of Commons - almost exclusively educated there.

That's great news if true.

FYI- FINALLY.... Big thank you to all research contributors that helped me with this as my Sierras Thermal Footage From Aug 25th 2012 will be released this afternoon between 3:30-5pm Pacific time. Lot of work to document this right as it's not great footage visually but rather important footage in that it's not only the real deal but there's over 22 minutes of raw footage, group behavior (rock throwing) with real time audio attached, 6 witnesses, lots of compelling substantiating data etc... The total package will consist of:

Way to hustle bro...............keep up the great work. You are onto a great research method and thermal imaging is a fine tool. If dna doesn't do the trick then hope you can. We know BF is nocturnal, and this method that you have refined is the way to go.

Have you ever feared the BFs are hostile and could be dangerous while out in the deep woods filming?

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on the study? I have never been a conspiracy theorist, but really?! Why does anything BF related seem to face endless delays? This is the last best chance for real proof, imo. Sigh...

Any updates on the study? I have never been a conspiracy theorist, but really?! Why does anything BF related seem to face endless delays? This is the last best chance for real proof, imo. Sigh...

I think Sykes is taking his time. Traveling to Washington and other places to get an idea for the habitat, what Bigfoot is, etc. I'm sure he already has some DNA results, and still more to do. But if there is ANYONE that has a chance to prove Bigfoot exists, scientifically, at least, it's him.