The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Guest gershake

Ketchum did, wasnt she world "renown"? Now I dont think Sykes will do that. I would expect his data and science to be on the level. However, my own thoughts on this is that it will not prove or establish anything. Or if it will even publish.  Just like Ketchum, if this is the basket you are putting all your eggs in, you may want to find another chicken.

He has to have something, he didn't wake up one morning and say "I think i'm going to do a bigfoot dna study". He must of obtained some interesting samples, that he would have performed preliminary work on, that revealed quinque results that should be further tested.

I highly doubt he would spend a couple years collecting samples,travelling to remotes areas, looking to publish a peer reviewed study,

that sums up to, "we just wanted to let you know we didn't find anything of interest in the samples" 

Edited by zigoapex

I guess if he were excluding the negatives, then the fact he is writing up his results would tell us something.

I know. A study that only included knowns wouldn't be terribly interesting and wouldn't seem to justify the several? personal trips to the PNW and the effort of writing it up, would it?

Guest OntarioSquatch

It should be pretty clear by now that the Ketchum DNA study couldn't identify a novel species. One would have to be misinformed or somehow impaired by bias at this point to believe it does. The latest rumours on the Sykes study don't sound too promising, but Sykes hasn't said anything yet, so maybe there's hope.

Latest rumors?  From whom?

I heard that Sykes has got unidentified primate DNA in his study.  The delay is due to the British and US government preparing a joint announcement and celebration in his honor.

Below I will provide the evidence and facts I have to back up that statement.

:-)

(Figured I'd toss that rumor out there to counter-act the other ones...that have the same amount of evidence to back them up)

I thought you were serious for a second Cotter and I almost fell off the toilet laughing.

Yes...I read about Bigfoot on the toilet sometimes..

BFF Patron

Latest rumors?  From whom?

I heard that Sykes has got unidentified primate DNA in his study.  The delay is due to the British and US government preparing a joint announcement and celebration in his honor.

Below I will provide the evidence and facts I have to back up that statement.

:-)

(Figured I'd toss that rumor out there to counter-act the other ones...that have the same amount of evidence to back them up)

I like it but I thought the Ambassador to Remulon was included in that delay as well, LOL. 

• 2 weeks later...

I needed something like this a while back, already a year old! Some detail about the specific processes of  DNA testing - I found this worth watching..

Edited by apehuman

Guest Darrell

What I predict is years of anticipation and speculation. Then nothing. Or worse than nothing: Issue #2 of DeNovo.

Edited by Darrell

What I predict is years of anticipation and speculation. Then nothing. Or worse than nothing: Issue #2 of DeNovo.

There will NOT be a issue #2 of DeNovo. I've been following Sykes for a couple years now, he's not your typical, run of the mill geneticis.

Edited by chelefoot
Remove anti social content