The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Guest gershake

Did anyone see that RL is blogging that Sykes will be reporting his findings in March, not October?  Let the speculation and gossip begin.

About 500 years, not 1,000.  Columbus was 1492. Norse settlers arrived late 10 th century. What you are saying would put explorers here circa 500 AD, and I do not believe anyone is claiming that.  Fun to muse about though. Who would it have been circa 500 AD? Celts? Byzantines?  Western Roman empire was just freshly dead and buried with the last emperor in 476 AD. So we can fairly safely rule out Western Rome as we knew it. Maybe the Norse still...?

These guys:  http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/WakefieldJS1.php?p=3

" In this letter of December 1st, 1995, Palden Jenkins, a historian from Glastonbury, writes, “I met the farmer who owns the land on which a megalithic stone circle is, called Merry Maidens, in far west Cornwall. While clearing hedges, he discovered an arrowhead, which was sent to the British Museum for identification. The answer returned: ‘5,000 years old; source, Michigan, USA’.†(Ref.76)."

Note the large skeleton reference in the link provided.

I can speak for the north east (at least some of it)

you are wrong about the Columbus thing by a mile. Maybe that's true for a simplified elementary school curriculum but not for upper grades. I even learned he was not the first years ago when I was in elementary school. So at least one part of the country is not feeding incorrect facts about the discovery of America.

Any more details about the 1000 years before Columbus? I've never seen anything convincing but I woud be interested.

Good to hear that some curriculum is 'updated', though I've been out of school for a while, I do recall hearing that Leif Erickson supposedly had some sort of base in Canada.

Finding arrowheads in Europe that date back to BC times and determined to be from Michigan would also indicate to me that perhaps Leif or his kind weren't the first.  Yet, no mention of that.

Wildman look at California gold rush days . Hundreds of artifacts dozens of locations in rock thousands of feet deep. Then someone explain to me the water errosion on the sphinx.

Well that just sent me off on a 30 minute tangent. Thanks, I think.

Me thinks we won't be the last "civilization" to call this place home

Edited by Gotta Know

Bigfootology, Oct 1, repeats: "the Oxford-Lausanne Collateral

Hominid Project DNA study, what we all know as Syke's DNA project"

-- news will come from Mullis or Sykes. Else, don't believe it. 

Did anyone see that RL is blogging that Sykes will be reporting his findings in March, not October?  Let the speculation and gossip begin.

People still go to that blog and think it has merit or real news ?

Guest SDBigfooter

Yes they do GM.

Sometimes it is better to check the looser sources.  There are less restrictions there than here.  

No news has a whole lot of merit because it is usually word of mouth anyways right?

Is there any real news here?  Of real merit?  That's for each individual person to decide.  I don't know any of you, just like I don't know RL.

Many of the same happenings are shared in both places, besides a select few that are banned here.

People still go to that blog and think it has merit or real news ?

Lindsay has been very much a mixed bag with his 'Bigfoot News'. He seems to have some decent sources but find it hard to believe that the guys close to Skyes would be feeding him info on this one.

RL takes shots in the dark and says its from an inside source,waits for feed back, and by the reaction, gauges if it hit a nerve,and that's his source.
 You have to be personable to have people as sources,  knowing RL's demeanor, that's comin' up a big goose egg :D

Guest SDBigfooter

Yes he's a character and he does seem pretty shady as an individual but we all have to rely on word of mouth with most things related to Bigfoot.

Sykes is probably loaded with money.  RL seems to be a make ends meet by the month type of guy.

RL will not get any credibility no matter what he does.

Sykes on the other hand...He has a ton of power. 

So far everyone gets a goose egg.  Many claim to know the truth but...well...you know what I mean.

Guest Darrell

^ While I think Sykes is well off I dont think he is a millionare is he? I see his involvement as a way to get his name back in the media and maybe feed his ego.

Guest shoot1

Lindsay has been very much a mixed bag with his 'Bigfoot News'. He seems to have some decent sources but find it hard to believe that the guys close to Skyes would be feeding him info on this one.

i don't think he ever said his sources were just one degree of seperation away from the Sykes study.  Having a source that is two or three steps removed from the people closest to Sykes might not be 100% accurate or reliable, but that's still more than what anyone else has.

Sykes does not not want leaks to happen,I bet he plays a tight hand.The people privy to the info from him are loyal and probably deals with them on a day to day basis.Last thing he would do is give RL info, soon as he here's something he post it, and the people close to skyes would know  the same thing.one thing that ketchum's study did was show who the true vultures are in the bf community.

Edited by zigoapex