The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Guest gershake

Yeah, I'm still not sure what I think about all of this, either. It seems that Bigfootology posts daily, now, to disregard anything that doesn't come from them(Rhettman Mullis), or Sykes, himself. Their involvement is still trivial to me, but they seem to be the ones who are in the know. They've even given a few teasers. People keep hinting; I just can't see how nothing comes from this, based on the information that people keep putting out there. I know Ketchum and co did similar things, but the people involved in this one have something to lose.

Um, what?

This post requires translation for those of us trying to follow along at home.

Sorry Gotta, that did look a bit cryptic looking back at that post!

"Ok so you do not think Bigfoot are worth looking into."

So a person feels it is impossible for BF to be real.  They are 100% on the skeptic scale.  Thus, none of the evidence or reports are then worth investigating.

"You would then think that what you said would be."

So, if none of this points to BF, what is with all these many thousands of reports?

"But it is not one or another, it is nothing..."

For the majority of folks neither issue is worth any consideration.  Just ignore the phenomenon completely.

From Bigfootology.com:

"I recognize that Bigfoot, by any other name, exists and through our research endeavor i will not endanger any in my service or endanger any Bigfoot or habitat. Through my research I seek the preservation of life through honesty, integrity and respect, with no malice towards others or compromise of personal, data, or evidence integrity. - Bigfootology(ist) Creed"

And Sykes joined them!

I dont know how long this is up, but how unscientific one could be to start with recognition before proofing it? Maybe Sykes "just" found a "extinct" bear, but man is he leaning out the window!!  

Edited by Data

I think it's great!  If I could join I would, Rhett has assembled a fairly well represented group of researchers and a creed that is hard to oppose. Sykes is fundamental to this effort as well.

Edited by apehuman

Guest Darrell

Ya well before you get too warm and fuzzy on who Sykes rubbs shoulders with, take a look at the clowns he associates with here:

Ya well before you get too warm and fuzzy on who Sykes rubbs shoulders with, take a look at the clowns he associates with here:

So Darrel , you are calling the man names that is the leader of the group that hosts this forum? Thats funny

Guest OntarioSquatch

People are already looking for ways to discredit Sykes. I watched the presentation and found it to be very informative. No clowns there.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Guest Darrell

Those are the same guys from the Penn & Teller show. And yes they are clowns. Sorry if that offends, but thats the nicest was to put it.

Those are the same guys from the Penn & Teller show. And yes they are clowns. Sorry if that offends, but thats the nicest was to put it.

Most people who believe in Bigfoot are considered that "clowns." So, by that logic, I really don't care who Sykes associates with. Stop attempting to discredit.

One of the episode promo photos has Mark Evans studying a test tube sample of Sherpa saliva. Might this be relevant? Maybe no big yeti reveal but something of interest in terms of human genetics..

It is Sykes's protocol to take genetic samples from locals. Always seeking ancestry links.

Most people who believe in Bigfoot are considered that "clowns." So, by that logic, I really don't care who Sykes associates with. Stop attempting to discredit.

Good luck with that. Sadly, that seems to be the hobby of more than half the people on here. What are they so afraid of, I wonder?