The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Guest gershake

Guest Darrell

Not afraid of anything. But just pointing out whats what. Yes, they host the BFF, but they are buffoons. And even if a body is produced, if ever, that wont mean the weirdos in this phenomina are not still weirdos. The fringe is always the fringe.

hahah, well...welcome to club fringe amigo

I really smart person sent me, some months back, a 2012 paper detailing the admixture of polar and brown bear over time and as it related to climate change. It identified a subspecies arising from that..quite a detailed paper, using the full genomes..and ancient DNA I believe.. and also gave me the instruction to study it! As an excellent example of the type of DNA work we must produce to "prove" bigfoots. I haven't finished it..and now I must...(I had to go back to basic tutorials in genetics and biology!)

That Sykes can identify ancient and/or a hybrid polar/brown bear in the Himalayas does not sound like "shocking" news or related to human history so much...so, I am hoping the UK article today...regarding the upcoming show...is just a partial view!

Edited by apehuman

If Dr. Sykes concludes none of the samples from North America show anything but typical animals, I will not be surprised. If that is the case, there may more to it than it might appear. We'll just have to wait and see.

Admin

Yes, they host the BFF...

Wrong!

The BFF is self-sustaining. 1 and 1 hosts the VPS for the BFF.  The CFZ owns the domain name...

Edited by gigantor

If Dr. Sykes concludes none of the samples from North America show anything but typical animals, I will not be surprised. If that is the case, there may more to it than it might appear. We'll just have to wait and see.

Are you implying more MIBs at work, or something else? I know you are a firm "believer," so just not sure what you are suggesting. Thanks!

Guest Stan Norton

Interview with Sykes on BBC radio 4 Today programme at 0820 this morning. Its a high altitude bear. Still very exciting...

Anyone here still thinking Sykes is going to do anything to help confirm an unknown primate in North America?  I am thinking this is as good as it gets. It's very interesting, but nothing to do with Bigfoot.

Um ... you could be right.  I wouldn't say I think it, but I suspect it.  :)

I'm kind of curious where the shedding new light on human history, or however it was worded, comes into play.   I guess this Sunday won't be all about football.  :)

MIB

“will change our understanding of human historyâ€

"the results are spectacular and unexpected."

"some block-buster findings."

That was the hype. 

New bear-hybrid bear-living fossil bear ... would not be about Bigfoot or human history. 

However, there are 3 shows: the others seek Yeti in Russia and Yeti in America.

Wait, so large undocumented mammals CAN still be alive today in the world?

IMPOSSIBLE!

Also, if a species like this, living in what most would consider an inhospitable environment, living undocumented for 40,000+ years, what does that say about other bipedal hominids that have lived at that time?  Could it be that a smarter 'animal' could be even harder to discover, living in equally 'inhospitable' environments?

I really don't understand everyone right now. Sykes has always been very secretive about his findings, and he hasn't ever mentioned, not once, about his findings of Bigfoot/Yeti from North America. There has got to be a reason why he is so deep in wit Bigfootology and why he CAME ALL THE WAY DOWN TO WASHINGTON for something...

I have a feeling that the Yeti finding is sort of a small discovery that he's fine with leaking and he's saving the big surprise, the Bigfoot/Sasquatch findings, for later.

Then again, I could be wrong and all hope is lost.

Edited by Austin M.