The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Guest gershake

Guest Llawgoch

Please, please, please,, people.  please stop this idea that the TV company which paid for all this DNA testing would only have revealed the least sensational results.  Or would not have delayed the transmission if something world shattering had been found.  Nothing more is coming out of this.

Edited by Llawgoch

Just My opinion … from what I have read …… but Disotell seems to throw away a lot of stuff he doesn't understand.

But he might just have some notes ( when questioned by Sykes )

… how quaint. 

Interesting stuff, I guess its the old wait and see again, grrrh...

One of these times, one of these times...

Mean while me looks for me own evidence...

Oh wait maybe finding bigfoot comes through in the end uugh :( lol

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

^Wow, this a telling statement, as Rhetman appears to be speaking for himself and Sykes here.

Again, we already know they exist; we want to know what they are.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Please, please, please,, people.  please stop this idea that the TV company which paid for all this DNA testing would only have revealed the least sensational results.  Or would not have delayed the transmission if something world shattering had been found.  Nothing more is coming out of this.

Rhettman says Sykes paid for all sample processing out of his own funds, and has stopped pro bono work unless the tests prove interesting or positive on samples submitted from this point forward ($1500 otherwise). 

Can't you even wait for the National Geographic special two hour on November 17th, patience my dear Padawan, lol. 

BFF Patron

Anyone else who thought the picture of the casted print in that link looks very similar to a bear and not a bf?

Thanks for posting that link biped.

Edited by UPs

Dr Sykes didn't way that, Rhettman said "we". "We" could very well mean "Bigfootology", meaning "me"(Rhettman). Humble Rhettman isn't.

As I recall ..... Rhettman made a statement about "Sykes encounter and now is a believer .... etc." right after a visit by Sykes. Seems like Sykes was on the way back home at the time.