The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Guest gershake

Guest Llawgoch

It would be seriously disappointing if some of the submitted samples were simply lost and with no answer on them. It could happen I guess, but that shouldn't be ignored because it can create conspiracy theories. I would think Sykes knows where all of his 30+ samples come from and who they came from. The submitters should have some sort of notification about their samples.

I realize this has no meaning to a skeptic, but it sure would to someone who's put in the work to collect the samples.

It's likely that they did not report on them simply because they were more of the same.  I would hope those who sent them in were told the results, though, certainly.

Guest Darrell

Sykes...part of the BF mis-information/cover-up plan ! Debunker extraordinair

Gearman, I thought he was the new hero 2 months ago? Do you think there is some kind of conspiracy that he is a part of to cover up the phenomena or debunk it? And who would be the group that is controlling this?

Edited by Darrell

Darryl,

I just posted that based on my initial gut feeling last year before the MK fiasco and that project fell apart. My vibe for this still tingles but I hope to be wrong. Lets just say I am trying to not have any wasted hopes on anything coming out of this. This whole year has sucked for BF lovers and it hasn't changed directions yet.

Edited by GEARMAN

It's likely that they did not report on them simply because they were more of the same.  I would hope those who sent them in were told the results, though, certainly.

I read (on Bigfootology, I think) that when they (Sykes and company) agreed to do the show, because of the pending peer review, they only contracted to reveal the results of 12 of the samples.  Now, I have no idea how they chose which samples....that might be a good question to ask Rhettman.

The Sykes study is over and we know what's in it.

This simply is not the case.

And who would be the group that is controlling this?

Probably the same group that withheld the information that millions of americans were given a cancer causing virus in flu vaccines.

;-)

^Right on...I don't 'do the flu' either.

ANYWAY, back on track.  I would assume that operations at Area X are pretty quiet this time of year.

Bipto- do you have a crew out there or any immediate plans to have folks back in Area X for an extended period?

Thx.

MODERATOR STATEMENT

I've read back a few pages and notice that some members are getting personal with others. It's not ok to call someone a scoftic, a boy, or to correct their spelling.  Remember this rule:

1. Respect For Others

A. All members of these Forums will respect the opinions and presence of other members of the Forums. You are welcome to engage in challenging and spirited debate with other users, but rudeness will not be tolerated. Name-calling, disrespecting other users or throwing personal insults against them will not be tolerated. Flaming another user because of their spelling or word choice will not be tolerated. Personal attacks of any kind are not allowed. Racial/Ethnic or sexist slurs will not be tolerated. A
ntisocial behavior, in general, will not be tolerated.

Consider this your warning.

Bigfootology FB - today

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bigfootology/169864543051503

Rhettman, "Had a good moment being watched, found a well used Bigfoot

trail and approximate 14 inch track. We also learned that we may have tested

and examined an offspring of Patrick. We are awaiting confirmation. If it true

then it is a good day to be a Bigfoot researcher."