The Sykes / Sartori Report - Oxford-Lausanne Collateral Hominid Project

Guest gershake

^^ah yes of course a rather embarrassing error there thanks for the clarity! i was wondering why i didnt have the urge to throw my phone at the wall and throw my hands to the sky lamenting the downfall of humanity :P

I don't think Bigfoot Evidence  is RL's? I wouldn't want to send anyone to his site.

Owner of Bigfoot Evidence name is Shawn(not his real name either),he has a little click,and the only way in is to kiss his butt,up and down,then he will give your story a positive spin.

RL has his own blog,He was in the Dyer camp,saying that he really had a body,but when the new "president" of Dyer's BF Tracker team(frank Cali) posted on facebook that Dyer is hoaxing,Cali told people to call pay-pal and ask for a refund for Dyer's 100+ dollar DVD,and said that Dyer had a body made for the video,and the FBI are going to press charges against him,RL stopped posting anything related to bigfoot,instead of just admitting he was totally wrong and didn't have a clue on what the heck he is talking about.

Well,at least one good thing came from the Dyer saga,he shut up RL, about Bigfoot anyway    :D

Edited by zigoapex

Fairly good update on the RD saga - except that his Paypal was shut down right?

BUT

This is the Skyes thread, so we (myself included) will stop talking about  RD - And get back on topic!

Thanks!

Is anyone watching the National Geographic version of the show right now?  It is definitely different so far, but hasn't revealed anything new.  It's mostly different in the way it is presented.  Meldrum just had a short part and I don't remember that in the original on channel 4.

Guest TexasTracker

Very interesting find concerning Zana.... It's appears to be the beginning of true, scientific validation of another "homo" species surviving at least until 1890.

I like that the data is presented with minimal drama.... the story is fascinating enough on it's own.

CG

Guest spurfoot

I just saw the Nat. Geo. episode.   Zana's mitochrondrial DNA, of course, showed up in Kwit and was sub-Saharan African of unknown antiquity.  Of course, sub-Saharan Africans are not hairy.   So, the ancient lineage makes some sense.  

More interesting is that the results of the autosomal analysis of the Kwit DNA was not reported.   Presumably that will be reported in the final published paper.  It seems likely to me that the autosomal analysis will almost certainly hold some surprises not yet reported, including lineage antiquity and possible relationship to extant African tribes.  

It was unclear whether all of the American origin putative Bigfoot hair specimens were reported.   Additional surprises might be in store.  Also, the Lausanne custody specimens were not reported, so, more surprises might be forthcoming.

Guest spurfoot

I would like to add that I have never believed that the Almasty are the same as Bigfoot/Sasquatch.  The video taken by the three kids in Nat. Geo episode did however show a typical BF hunched over posture.  That is not typical of Almasty as far as I know.

Also, there are not bears in Australia that I know of.  Correct me if I'm wrong.   Any hair specimens collected there are therefore unlikely to show bear origin.

Guest Llawgoch

Very interesting find concerning Zana.... It's appears to be the beginning of true, scientific validation of another "homo" species surviving at least until 1890.

I like that the data is presented with minimal drama.... the story is fascinating enough on it's own.

CG

No, it does not.  It shows that Zana was an African.  They mentioned a tiny, wild possibility that she might be some kind of undiscovered earlier migration of homo sapiens.  Nowhere was another homo species even mooted,and the earlier migration stuff was acknowledged to be wild speculation with no evidence to support it.

Edited by Llawgoch