Bigfoot Research – Still No Evidence, But Plenty Of Excuses To Explain Why There’S No Evidence

Guest RedRatSnake

Reply to DWA ~ Sorry the quote button is not working for me......

RedRatSnake.....just so I'm clear on your point of view and sources of information...

The BFRO is paying folks to submit these and/or creating them for themselves, or otherwisre perpetrating a fraud for financial gain? Is that what you are saying? If so, please be clear.

RRS Answer. ~ I do not think they pay people to post sightings, at least I hope not.

We must also be reading two different databases, because I've not seen many, if any fitting the descriptions you made. Would you link me to one of those?

RRS~ Answer. Many of their reports are not really checked for verification, that includes area, weather, resources, time and times of the day, on the old BFF1 many of the reports were debunked using google maps, sightings that were said to be at a certain time and they were not, snow covered frozen area's when it was said to be foot prints in the mud, things like that.

Look, I carry no brief for M.M. and FBF et al. BUT, it is a much different thing to say the things I think you are saying, or are you?

RRS~ Answer. I don't care if MM makes any $ from BF, all I want is truth for all, It is my belief the BFRO pads a lot of reports and those that investigate them do so with BF in mind and looking for simple explanations.

Tim

PS: Sorry if this post looks messed up, I am experiencing many issues with reply's.

BFF Patron

Issues, what issues?

Guest RedRatSnake

Issues I am having with reply's and chat, trying to quote posts and such, Hey! am I going to have to be subject to this kind of treatment just cause I can't prove it, does evidence of proof always have to come into play, can't you just take a guy on his word and throw him some slack, I didn't know I joined a Nazi forum ~

Tim ~ lol

Guest Kerchak

This does not meet your lay person standards? It's written by a PhD anthropologist. http://www.amazon.co...bigfoot exposedAh, just found your opinion on this on the cryptomundo forum. I think I'll read it anyway.

David Daegling has zero credibility. For example he makes outlandish truth twisting claims like:

""In the Patterson film, Bigfoot uses a complaint gait. But people can do it. Did you ever watch Marx Brothers movies?.....it's very easy to learn how to walk like this"

http://www.bigfooten...ws/daegling.htm

Yet the fact remains that NOBODY has ever successfully matched Patty's fluid walk, even without the hindrance of wearing a heavily padded suit with big fake feet while walking across an uneven sandbar with dips and ridges.

Daegling is a person who is known for not telling the truth and to make 'stuff' up.

Equating Patty's walk to the Marx brothers? Seriously? You want to place faith in a person who claims that? :lol:

Edited by Kerchak

Kerchak....and don't forget the "21 degrees of separation." THAT is a pretty uncanny, objective measurement. For those who are not familiar with this, it might be something to read up on. If we have any human factors experts, or anatomists out there, I'd love to see their impressions on this.

^^^^Look. Half human, one thing. Half Kevin Bacon, I have to stop this nonsense somewhere. How anybody who saw "Footloose" could even...oh...nevermind...

RE: Bigfoot Exposed:

Mssr. Daegling posits the theory that if BF actually existed, hunters would spot them, and they don't spot them, so...

Really? They don't? Sure would be news to a whole bunch of hunters who've made reports I've read, I'm sure. Kind of makes you wonder what other evidence this guy has not, ummm, you know, actually reviewed.

RE: Bigfoot Exposed:

Mssr. Daegling posits the theory that if BF actually existed, hunters would spot them, and they don't spot them, so...

Really? They don't? Sure would be news to a whole bunch of hunters who've made reports I've read, I'm sure. Kind of makes you wonder what other evidence this guy has not, ummm, you know, actually reviewed.

He's a messer, all right."Hunters don't see them." But here are all these reports. "Those aren't real." Um, why not? "Because bigfoot isn't."Three-term syllogism. You'd think we unwashed would get it by now.

Edited by DWA

Hmmmm....now that I think abou it....how many degrees removed IS Kevin from Harry and the Hendersons?

WSA - Harry was in Harry and the Hendersons with John Lithgow. John Lithgow was in Footloose with Kevin Bacon.

1 degree.

:-)