Bigfoot Research – Still No Evidence, But Plenty Of Excuses To Explain Why There’S No Evidence

Skeptic wait long time, he get tired feeding on excuses and delays, Skeptic want to eat crow before he starve.

Tim :)

I love it! But am saving my +1 for something a little more awesome.

OTOH . . . I live in a wooded gully with water nearby. I hear the coyotes often,

and Mike Rugg said that if you have coyotes, you have Bigfoot. My neighbor

saw a Bigfoot about a quarter mile from here years ago.

But my days of tramping thu the woods are long over. I'm strictly an armchair

Footer.

Since I am not one of the "Boots on the ground" and there aren't that many,

guess I should only complain about delays from those who make promises.

Then maybe skeptic tell Daegling stop spreading bushheat to make scientist go back sleep, delay delay delay. Hungry, t'ank Daegling, skeptic.

Edited by DWA

Guest Kerchak

Skeptic wait long time, he get tired feeding on excuses and delays,

Then maybe skeptic should not voluntarily torture himself by coming to bigfoot forums and voluntarily feeding on excuses and delays. Nobody forces them to think about bigfoot. They CHOOSE to. Ergo it's their own fault. Take up plastic model making instead. LOL.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
Rephrase statement

Some of us are not thinking so much about Bigfoot anymore ...

But more about the possibility of proving bigfoot ...

That event might very well change me, but I'm not sure how.

Kind of like people who've seen them, then undergo a profound change that takes years.

So if it's a choice, maybe one not so easy.

Guest RedRatSnake

Then maybe skeptic should not voluntarily torture himself by coming to bigfoot forums and voluntarily feeding on excuses and delays. Nobody forces them to think about bigfoot. They CHOOSE to. Ergo it's their own fault. Take up plastic model making instead. LOL.

I thought I could come back and put a little humor in between the skeptic vs believer tug of war, maybe help bridge the gap, point out some common flaws and put my two cents into helping expose hoaxes and those that like to play them, guess I was wrong.

Tim

Edited by RedRatSnake
To edit quote

I thought I could come back and put a little humor in between the skeptic vs believer tug of war, maybe help bridge the gap, point out some common flaws and put my two cents into helping expose hoaxes and those that like to play them, guess I was wrong.

Tim

RRS, why don't you start a thread titled 'Bridging The Gap: A Fencesitters Guide to Bigfoot.'?

Tim

Hey look, I appreciated it. ^^^See? That might be Kerchak's way of appreciating it too. I agree with Drew. That would be a good thread.

(I know, it feels funny, doesn't it? It happened too when Saskeptic and I agreed; he termed it a spasm in Earth's magnetic field. It's a good thing.)

Oh, that's classic. The "why are you here" stick. Spare us please

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To edit the quote of an edited post

Baby steps right?

Maybe.

But see, if all those tracks were faked, we'd have found a stubbed out cigarette butt near one of them by now. The skeptics never explain this. The proponents say they crap in creeks, and that's why we don't see much of that (and use tablets to purify our water). But we all know that decent people don't toss cig butts in creeks. They have to toss them near the tracks. HAVE to. Yet another anomaly for which skeptics need to account.

OK, I'll make my case tougher now. THEY DON'T BURY THEIR DEAD! Unless they might want a bite to eat later...there. win/win!

Food for thought on plot watchers and trailcams:

If every trailcam and plot watcher manufactured in the last 5 years were out in the field and running 24/7/365 they would cover less than one percent of the forested land in the United States.

For more specific details, look up The Bigfoot Tonight Shows episode January 14, 2013 with guest William Dranginis: at the 45 minute mark.