Bigfoot Research – Still No Evidence, But Plenty Of Excuses To Explain Why There’S No Evidence

People drive next to stuff. Happens all the time. Guy might have been thinking....those look just weird...

Unless I see clear evidence that the tracks were made with the help of that ATV, that amounts to grasping at straws based on a need to deny stuff. Besides, the guy did say the trackway went places that ATVs clearly don't.

Drew, for some of those, I'd have to see the report you are referring to. But yes, the laws and probabilities of physics still apply to observations of all animals, obviously. Would you think otherwise? You might be conflating what is clearly physically impossible under universal laws as we know them to be, and perfectly acceptable premises based on axiomatic characteristics most animals share, and reasonable extrapolation based on observation and experience. The exclusion of some does not argue for the exclusion of all, but we see some making that error in logic repeatedly here.

I think you could more reasonably rephrase a couple of those questions as:

Do we know of any other animals that throw objects and makes threatening territorial displays?

Are there other elusive creatures who are occasionally spotted out in the open and unaware of being observed?

Do we have documentation of other animals able to detect and avoid remote cameras?

I think you can easily answer those for yourself. Why is that such a leap of faith? Truly, this is a terrestrial being, if it exists, bound by the very same laws of nature we share in common with them.

Emitted an infrasound blast and caused me to collapse. Someone here on BFF reported this during an expedition.

It's eyes generated their own light, it wasn't a reflection. Someone here on BFF, in Ontario reported this.

It's foot sunk into the sand deeper than an 1800 pound horse. PGF per Bob Gimlin.

It laid down in the middle of a highway while a giant truck drove around it, and then another one did it right after that. Someone here on BFF reported this in Colorado.

It supports it's metabolism without leaving any verifiable trace of it's existence. Not a sighting, just an attribute of Bigfoot.

It can sense infrared trigger mechanisms Numerous accounts on BFF of this attribute.

It can sense cameras. Numerous accounts from Melba Ketchum, Area X participants, etc...

It is a perfectly elusive creature, yet howls at people, throws rocks at them intentionally drawing attention to itself. Rock throwing and howling is a trait shared by animals that have been cataloged. Typically when a new species would make itself known to an explorer, the animal would end up with it's hide being salted, and it's skeleton boiled for shipment to a museum.

I am actually starting to think it is MORE likely that Bigfoot is a supernatural beast. Surely an animal bound by the physics of our earth, living in places so thoroughly explored and inhabited by people, must have some power over our physical laws that we can not explain.

...and then there's my takes, on the same ones.

Why people don't shoot them....oh wait, people do ....but the absence of a carcass does not allow tossing the evidence. Seems peculiar to me too; but I can't let that allow me to jettison everything, because that fact alone provides no statement about the witnesses and their veracity. It simply speaks to something odd.

If you can go around saying to all these witnesses: nobody has provided science with a carcass yet, for whatever reason....SO YOU'RE A FOOL! Um, OK there.

Edited by DWA

"It is a perfectly elusive creature, yet howls at people, throws rocks at them intentionally drawing attention to itself. Rock throwing and howling is a trait shared by animals that have been cataloged. Typically when a new species would make itself known to an explorer, the animal would end up with it's hide being salted, and it's skeleton boiled for shipment to a museum."

Soo....let me follow you here... this is not evidence of BF, because BF is not a cataloged animal, so it couldn't have possibly chunked a rock because, you know, if it had, it would have wound up dead, which it couldn't have, because it never existed ? Do I have that right?

Wow Drew, got me there, I have to admit. Check and mate. :-)

As for your other observations, I think many if not all are completely plausible by known laws of animals and matter. (I would tend to respond to the assertion that BF eyes bio-luminesce...especially as a "one-off" observation...with a "hmmmmm". and toss it on the "probably not" pile. The fact that their eyes do, or don't, is not very informative on the issue of whether they exist or not. Neither is a description of their footprint as being determinant of the authenticity of the P/G film)

Edited by WSA

...and then there's my takes, on the same ones.

Lets take a look at some of them.

Hmmmm. Tigers are documented to do something similar to their prey. Elephants are another animal that uses infrasound. Whales too. The eye evolved, independently, something like 40 times. If infrasound works - like eyes, or wings, or claws - it too might evolve more than once. Hmmmm.

Tigers also roar. With regards to elephants and whales, does their infrasound paralyze people? Apparently it doesn't help them against poachers.

Do you know it can't? How? However they do it, alpha coyotes avoid trailcams; you never see the alpha on a trailcam shot. Scientists found that out.

Is sasquatch territoral? Shouldn't we expect subordinate or transient sasquatch to get snapped?

Edited by Jerrymanderer

I would hope.

According to the tales we have a creature so elusive, that it can not be caught on a game cam, it is so wary that it knows to avoid cars and trucks on roads, it knows when researchers have cameras with them, and only appears when they do not try to bring the cameras out, it peers in trailer windows and when discovered it leaves quickly without a trace, it raids chicken coops and skins newborn calfs, eating only their liver, but no farmer can get a bead on one with his 30-06, yet, it throws rocks at people drawing attention to itself, and howls in the woods at researchers, armed with all matter of technology?

Just so you stay on the correct path with regard to following me, can you think of another animal that might throw rocks at Bigfooters, or perhaps answer howls in the woods at night, knowing that it might peak the interest of said Bigfoot researchers? I can. Do you think those bigfoot researchers file reports of all the times that they had a wood-knock answered and then discovered that the Gunderson kids were having a bonfire a 1/2 a mile away? I don't think they do.

Lets take a look at some of them.

Tigers also roar. With regards to elephants and whales, does their infrasound paralyze people? Apparently it doesn't help them against poachers.

And apparently it does help them against people - poachers or otherwise - who have been attacked by tigers and reported it. Just like wars: weapons on both sides, capisch?

Is sasquatch territoral? Shouldn't we expect subordinate or transient sasquatch to get snapped?

Expect? What, you know about this? Oh, one might also compare the population densities and whether we know where to place camera traps for bigfoot (quick answer: no)

And apparently it does help them against people - poachers or otherwise - who have been attacked by tigers and reported it. Just like wars: weapons on both sides, capisch?

Their roar is what does it, and it certainly hasn't helped tigers against poachers.

I would hope.

According to the tales we have a creature so elusive, that it can not be caught on a game cam,

Um, no. It has not been, yet, by anyone who has bothered to share the photos with the public (unless one counts Jacobs, which don't look like a bear to anyone who has seen bears). See how easy this is?

it is so wary that it knows to avoid cars and trucks on roads,

Like, you know, deer. And bears. And moose. Sometimes. Then there are the reports of sasquatch - and humans, who have this knowledge better than anything else - hit by vehicles, but whatever.

it knows when researchers have cameras with them, and only appears when they do not try to bring the cameras out,

...if you insist on letting the woo-woo suppositions drown out the science, hey, if that's workin' for ya...and do the words Patterson, Gimlin and freakin' movie do anything for ya? To cite one of like five examples I am aware of that if it's not a bigfoot I want science to tell me what it is, and no guesses.

it peers in trailer windows and when discovered it leaves quickly without a trace,

...except, you know, for the footprints and hand prints and broken stuff it stepped on, and hello it got seen, but whatever.

it raids chicken coops and skins newborn calfs, eating only their liver, but no farmer can get a bead on one with his 30-06,

...right, every predator in history has found Farmer John, right there, gun ready, but whatever...and unlike hunters, who go, this thing won't stop THAT thing, farmers just shoot randomly at anything no matter how big and menacing even if they knew before that moment it wasn't real, but hey there, whatever...

yet, it throws rocks at people drawing attention to itself, and howls in the woods at researchers, armed with all matter of technology?

"Right, that's a bigfoot, right, sure, no I'm not interested" but hey, whatever...

Just so you stay on the correct path with regard to following me, can you think of another animal that might throw rocks at Bigfooters, or perhaps answer howls in the woods at night, knowing that it might peak the interest of said Bigfoot researchers? I can.

And they are all over the country doing it, without recompense or favor, no, really, it's for You The Public, and if we get shot doing this, we did it for you, but OK, whatever...(cool world, bro, where people go into combat, without weapons, dressed like an animal that might get shot. COOL world. No really.)

Do you think those bigfoot researchers file reports of all the times that they had a wood-knock answered and then discovered that the Gunderson kids were having a bonfire a 1/2 a mile away? I don't think they do.

Why report something that doesn't mean anything but kids just wanna have fun? And you dismiss all the evidence based on this? Um, whoa there.

http://scholar.googl...t=1,23&as_sdtp=

It sure seems like keeping tabs on Alpha Coyotes is not much of an issue.

Who said it was? You know, there was coyote research before game cams. Right here, anything else you need help with.

Their roar is what does it, and it certainly hasn't helped tigers against poachers.

Nuclear weapons didn't help the USSR in the end. Point?

Edited by DWA

You don't need alot of funding to find an animal with this distribution.

bigfoot2.png

This map with UFO sighting reports looks a lot like that one. Coincidence? It also looks a lot like this one showing human population in the USA. Doesn't it seem much more likely that a small percentage of humans like to tell stories, or prank people? Seems like the bigfoot reports are EVERYWHERE. Yet, not a single verifiable sign of the beast, or the beast itself. All it takes is one. How can you explain the lack of bigfoots? Plenty of stories... Plenty of purported evidence that can be easily faked. (and it has been proven men do make footprints, and misidentify things, make up stories, or sometimes are just plain deluded and think they are actually seeing something that isnt there)

How come we can prove a source for all kinds of purported bigfoot evidence as men or men misidentifying/fabricating things? How come we cannot prove any of it belongs to a bigfoot? Because the source of it is men.

Edited by LWD

Nuclear weapons didn't help the USSR in the end.

They didn't use them.

^^^^Anytime you got the proof on that. Until then, Meldrum over you, ever' single time.

Argument from authority.