Bigfoot Research – Still No Evidence, But Plenty Of Excuses To Explain Why There’S No Evidence

Why do you think that it must take scientists to find an actual Bigfoot? "Amachoors" bag big game all the time. Why is Bigfoot different? Why can't hunters bring one out of the woods? Scientists are not the only ones capable of capturing large animals. And if you think that is true, there is probably a very, very long line of hunters that would disagree with you. If anything, you might even argue that seasoned woodsmen would be in a better position ( skills wise) of bagging one. They probably know how to get around the woods better than an academic. Are probably more experienced with baiting, tracking, etc. Surely some of those skills must account for something? And it's not like any academic is an expert in Bigfoot behaviour, since anything in that regard is pure speculation right now.

Hey, as long as you're on board that the sucker's real, and all we have to do is wait for the amachoors, and in the meantime no beefin' about how there's no proof, we're good! Thanks.

^^ Obviously, I'm not on board that the sucker is real..that is pretty obvious. I'm asking you why you always insist on scientists being the ones to capture one. So if you could just answer the question instead of throwing some vague deflection, that would be great. Thanks.

Vague deflection? How long ago did WSA suggest to you to, you know, read about this? And how many times since?

Stop complaining when you've stuck amateurs on the search man! Patience.

(That's real easy for those of us acquainted with the evidence.)

I'm not complaining about the amachoors, you are. I'm asking you why you think amachoors must be so bad at this. Is it their track record?

DWA - When you are able to tell me which anonymous sighting reports are factual and not mistaken identity and extrapolate from these factual witnessed behaviors where to go to find one I will invite Norseman and you to go with me to bag one. If we fail I'll expect you to do the stand-up thing and state that your vast knowledge of & belief in anonymous witness reports has been misguided. If we bag one I will graciously let my name come last on our subsequent publications. Deal?

^^^Hint: all you'd have to do is read up and you could do it all yourself and not only bag bigfoot but all the credit.

I mean, were I hanging out a lot on a, you know, BIGFOOT site, I might think that a thing worth doing, but this is only me, perhaps.

I'm not complaining about the amachoors, you are. I'm asking you why you think amachoors must be so bad at this. Is it their track record?

I'm not the one who thinks they're bad at this, you are. And I'm not doing the complaining, you are. Just read back. Who keeps going noproofnoproofnoproofnoproofnoproofnoproofnoproofnoproofnoproofnoproofnoproofnoproofnoproofnoproofnoproofnoproof...

I'm totally comfortable. Long's your relying on people who spend a week or so max in the field per year, and never more than two to three days of that at a stretch, well, you might want to get comfortable too. Just sayin'.

Or you could just read up while you're waiting and give WSA and me somebody interesting to talk to.

Weird how you've been unable to point anyone in the right direction considering your vast knowledge and your network of friends including Toejam & a lawyer? I find it strange as well! If you're too busy reading more reports I'm sure most of us would just settle for your advice. Where do you suggest?

^^^Been pointing folk in the right direction since my first post here. Most of it right on this thread.

Liberty and Montgomery Counties, TX, are where I'd be looking. If that's not specific enough for you...where are the eight fox dens and five coyote dens closest to your house...?

How about Ohio? Toejam got activity everytime he went squatching here. Combine that with your knowledge of sighting reports and it should be a sure thing, no? Unless for some reason we can't trust your friends or anonymous sightings as fact?

I'm totally comfortable. Long's your relying on people who spend a week or so max in the field per year, and never more than two to three days of that at a stretch, well, you might want to get comfortable too. Just sayin'.

So we shouldn't expect people with rifles to shot an animal with this distribution.

bigfoot2.png

Sorry but you don't need scientists to do it.

Edited by Jerrymanderer

Dmaker....

Hey, here's another possible explanation: He knows about BF because his neighbors, fellow deer hunters, church members

Ahh I finally get it, invisible SkyDaddy == invisible WoodApe, shame on me for not listening to those church members!

and some esteemed members of the local Ruritan's have been consistently reporting and sharing information about them in the area for decades. Yeah, I know, beggars the imagination, doesn' it? Silly rubes. :-)

Silly rubes indeed.

Edited by NukaCola

^^^^The I'm-better-than-those-rural-people attitude doesn't have a happy history. Might want to avoid it. We're trusting your opinion, um, why?

How about Ohio? Toejam got activity everytime he went squatching here. Combine that with your knowledge of sighting reports and it should be a sure thing, no? Unless for some reason we can't trust your friends or anonymous sightings as fact?

I'm the one who's totally comfortable with the situation. Reading up on the evidence is a great discomfort reducer. You should try it.

So we shouldn't expect people with rifles to shot an animal with this distribution.

Stop with the map already! It would be a whole lot more fun to educate oneself on this topic than to keep doing that. Trust us.

Sorry but you don't need scientists to do it.

Finally we agree! It's real; all we have to do is wait, and an amateur will bring one in.

You know, if you really are so antsy about getting this solved, joining with the folks who want to supplement the five-days-a-year effort with professionals would be a great way to work on it. But some of us ...well, just get what the evidence says.

Why do you think that it must take scientists to find an actual Bigfoot? "Amachoors" bag big game all the time. Why is Bigfoot different? Why can't hunters bring one out of the woods? Scientists are not the only ones capable of capturing large animals. And if you think that is true, there is probably a very, very long line of hunters that would disagree with you. If anything, you might even argue that seasoned woodsmen would be in a better position ( skills wise) of bagging one. They probably know how to get around the woods better than an academic. Are probably more experienced with baiting, tracking, etc. Surely some of those skills must account for something? And it's not like any academic is an expert in Bigfoot behaviour, since anything in that regard is pure speculation right now.

I've never followed this line of reasoning. Hunters are pretty discerning with the animal tag they have in their pocket.

And for the Squatch "hunters" out there? Well they ain't really hunting..........trust me.

Nope, it kills it.

It only "kills it" for you, due to your lack of experience and thus knowledge.

To me it's no different than if I told you that 15 years ago I bought and owned a Whirlpool refridgerator but I replaced it with a Sears Kenmore refridgerator after owning the Whirlpool for 10 years and you told me that I have to provide you material proof that I did in fact once own the Whirpool.

It only "kills it" for you, due to your lack of experience and thus knowledge.

So you believe in a dimesion hoping bigfoot?

To me it's no different than if I told you that 15 years ago I bought and owned a Whirlpool refridgerator but I replaced it with a Sears Kenmore refridgerator after owning the Whirlpool for 10 years and you told me that I have to provide you material proof that I did in fact once own the Whirpool.

Wow, what a brillant analogy.

Stop with the map already! It would be a whole lot more fun to educate oneself on this topic than to keep doing that. Trust us.

No, you need to educate yourself on how species have been collected.

Edited by Jerrymanderer